911-920

11

Chapter 911

Originally, the three of Yu Changge, who are the arrogance of the human race, should go to meet their own clansmen, so as to save some people from the arrogance of the alien race. However, there are no people from the human race. If they only send one or two Tianjiao over, not only will they not be able to save a few people, but they will also be trapped in the siege of foreign races-the three must be dispatched together. But if they all leave, when the other arrogances of the human race come over, they will not know the clue, and they will be afraid that something will go wrong. Therefore, before Gongyi Tianheng arrived, even though their hearts were a little anxious, they had to wait quietly.

Gongyi Tianheng appeared, and the three top talents on the Terran side could be considered to be able to escape. But considering that Gongyi Tianheng came early, and his luck must be very good, Yu Changge wanted to bring Gongyi Tianheng there, so he decided to wait a little longer and gather a few more people-of course, if you wait a little longer Before no one came, they decided to leave Gongyi Tianheng as an explanation for future generations, and the three of them went over to rescue other Terran Tianjiao first.

Hearing Yu Changge's explanation, Gongyi Tianheng also understood the meaning of these top talents, nodded and said, "In this case, follow the instructions of Senior Brother Yu."

Yu Changge said gently: "When I go to save people , and also ask Gongyi Junior Brother to be generous."

Gongyi Tianheng replied: "Although I am not as good as Senior Brother Yu, I am willing to do my best."

What kind of situation is the human race and the alien race, these top geniuses also understand very well.

At the end of this hunt, the more people who survive, the better.

Fortunately, although the talents of the human race are mostly inferior to the aliens in the same realm, they are not incompetent. After a while, a few people from the aliens came, and people from the human race came one after another.

Similar to the ranking on the arrogance list that day, the people coming from the human race are also in the top 20 of the Tiankun Emperor Palace Tianjiao list... but it is not neat, the top ten are still alive, but eleven to two Among these ten people, three or four people have already fallen.

There was a hint of pity in Yu Changge's eyes, and then he sighed: "Everyone, be careful in the future."

At this moment, many arrogances headed by him, all promised: "I will wait to know."

Now there are more than a dozen people from the human race, but fortunately there are enough.

Yu Changge thought for a while, and in addition to the top three, he also ordered four or five, including Gongyi Tianheng.

The first 20 people on the Tianjiao Monument knew each other. When they saw Gongyi Tianheng arriving the fourth, they were surprised, but later they learned that Gongyi Tianheng had broken through to the Broken Sky Realm, so they calm down.

Just because Gongyi Tianheng broke into the top 12, he was only a warrior of the Human Sovereign Realm, but he definitely couldn't pass the top ten. Between eleven and twenty, he was still in the top ranks, and his strength potential was very good. , Now that he is shattered, his strength has undergone earth-shaking changes. Even if it is the seventh or eighth arrogant, when evaluating Gongyi Tianheng's breath, it is inevitable that he will be a little shaken and feel a sense of threat.

Now I ordered the original twelve Gongyi Tianheng to come out. After all the arrogances reviewed it, no one raised any objection, and they all agreed that Gongyi Tianheng's strength could take on this role.