481-490

81

Chapter 481 Senior Brother Yuan Zang

To create a recipe in such a short period of time is simply a high standard and strict requirements

.

"

The time is too short, it won't work, it won't work!"

"If this is the case, how can anyone do it? If it can be done, why do you still need to be a teacher..."

Many words were discussions.

Another person hurriedly said: "It is not necessary to determine the prescription, but to find a feasible direction. The test of King Han Dan is whether we are sensitive in thinking and able to create prescriptions. "

To put it bluntly, it is not necessary to succeed, but to have the possibility of success and to be able to convince other people. These alchemists who have to come out are either in the wrong direction, or they are estimated to be able to make a medicinal pill but that medicinal pill is completely worthless, or they are simply rigid in their thinking, so it is not possible.

Hearing this person's explanation, everyone said, "That's the case."

But even this is very difficult. A nervousness can't make things happen, so now there are only a few people left.

Gu Zuo also listened to these words, and after that, he became a little nervous.

This is only one step away from success, and if he is still cut off, he will be unhappy. He is very confident in Senior Brother Xu, yes, the other people who may be left must also be very strong. It is really difficult to beat them. Among them, maybe luck also plays a big part...

Thinking of this, Gu Zuo restrained his thoughts and continued to wait.

More than half an hour later, two more people came out.

At this moment, King Han Dan finally showed up with three people and appeared in front of everyone.

Among the three people, Xu Lingxiu stood a little ahead, he was barely a yellow-level pharmacist; the two behind him were probably slightly older than Xu Lingxiu, and they were all real yellow-level alchemists in the pill spirit realm.

Gu Zuo has a number in his mind.

Sure enough, King Han Dan took Xu Lingxiu's hand, took him a step forward, and said, "Han accepts an apprentice today, this gentleman is named Xu Lingxiu, and he is a direct disciple of Han." He gestured to the other two, letting them People also came over, "These two are named disciples of Han."

Then, the two named disciples introduced themselves.

From this, we can see the difference in the importance attached to direct disciples and registered disciples.

As a result, many eyes fell on Xu Lingxiu. Only after seeing him from head to toe, did they look at the two named disciples and remember them too—who knows what the named disciples will be in the future Will it become a pro? It is better not to be guilty or not to be guilty.

Of course, these three disciples are all Huang level, so everyone is not surprised.

——Well, this disciple, naturally, the lower the realm, the easier it is to train, and the more malleable it is.

After this experience was told, the disciples accepted it, and everyone who participated in the Dan Wanghui should leave. In this grand gathering, many alchemists sat together with peers of the same realm, and they had communicated more than once in private during such a long period of time. After many exchanges, they feel that the views are in harmony, and if they are still unfinished, they will go to another place together after the meeting and continue the discussion. At the same time, many warriors have also established good relationships with some pharmacists. They just wait to continue to connect with each other, make a two-way choice, and strive to determine their exclusive pharmacists as soon as possible to prevent them from being exploited by enemies in the future.