991-1000

91

Chapter 991 Arrival

The three of them stood in the swamp, and the whole body was shocked, and the surrounding mud was shaken away. Immediately, their figures flashed, and they appeared in front of the swamp, standing on stable ground.

Near the swamp, there are countless strange trees. It can be seen that this is a forest. If you listen a little, you can hear the roar of many wild beasts and primordial beasts. It can be seen that this is a dangerous place, and it is also an experience. place.

The few people who came here for the first time were Yu Feiheng who had lived in this Long Continent for some years, and had never traveled all over the continent, so after many stood still, they focused their attention on Zhao Gu.

Yu Feiheng asked, "Brother Zhao, do you know where this place is?"

——The scout from the Yu family also found out that he could go to Yilong Continent from here and quickly went back to report the news, but he didn't really sneak in. , of course I don't know where it is.

Zhao Gu looked around and said, "I'm not familiar with this place, let's walk for a while, and maybe Zhao will know about it after going out."

When everyone heard it, they left with him.

Although Zhao Gu has not yet determined where this place is, he is very experienced, and soon followed certain rules with a few people and gradually approached the periphery of the forest.

At this moment, Zhao Gu suddenly said: "This place is Heifengling, which is a famous place for training in the mainland. However, in March, May, and August every year, this place is extremely dangerous. Not much more."

Everyone understood when they heard it.

It's no wonder that I didn't see many people when I came out. It turned out that because the place of experience was about to become a dangerous place, everyone didn't come, so as not to encounter the greatest danger and die here.

Zhao Gu said: "Let's leave quickly. Whenever the most dangerous time, there are seventh-level primordial beasts out to hunt. Although I'm not afraid, I don't need to attract attention.

" They all followed Zhao Gu and left the Black Phoenix Ridge.

Zhao Gu led the crowd through several roads and came to a relatively remote town. There are not many people here. They rely on mountains and water to drink water. All the young and strong people know a few martial arts, but it can be seen that they have truly cultivated to a high level, and that is not a single one. However, this place is within the mountains. For ordinary people, it is still rich in resources, but for warriors, there are no resources that can be cultivated. Therefore, from generation to generation, ordinary people are still rooted here, and no one covets this place.

When Yu Changge and others saw such a place, they also felt peaceful.

Gongyi Tianheng said, "This...is it related to Senior Zhao?"

Zhao Gu was very frank: "This is the place where Zhao was born, but thousands of years have passed, and the living villagers don't know each other. But here are some Zhao's ancestral house, you can give me a break for a while."

With the net worth of a group, they can live anywhere, but there are many people in those places, and it is really not as low-key as the mountain town where Zhao Gu was born. As for the living environment, they don't care much. Although the warriors will create good conditions for themselves when they have the conditions, if they don't have the conditions, they can eat and sleep in the open air.