81-90

81

Chapter 81 The cruel future

Qingyun Sect disciple!

This paragraph shocked all the warriors present.

Gu Zuo understood in an instant.

Why the King Side by Side was moved, and why he showed such joy before, it was all for this reason. The King Side by Side has long known that those who get the top ten will have the opportunity to enter the sect!

But the aristocratic family didn't know, otherwise his elder brother's grandfather Gongyi Zhuoyue would definitely tell the elder brother in private...

Gu Zuo felt a little anxiety in his heart.

Based on what he knew about Big Brother, Big Brother would definitely not refuse such a thing, but if Big Brother entered the sect, what would he do?

follow? Can you follow along? But if he can really follow, will he go? He just wants to quietly improve his strength in one place, and when he reaches the realm that the system thinks meets the conditions, he will go back to find his father... The more places he goes, the more dangerous it is, the easier it is to die?

What's even more frightening is that if the place is changed, can his eldest brother still be able to cover him in that place?

Also, if he doesn't follow him, what will happen to his eldest brother's body... Even if it was for trading at first, in the later interactions, he has sincerely regarded this person as his eldest brother. Can he just abandon this big brother who has never treated him badly just for the possible danger?

Anxiety, really anxious.

But Gu Zuo could only lower his head, he couldn't think or say anything.

At this time, he couldn't selfishly go to voice transmission to persuade Gongyi Tianheng, and he couldn't force his big brother to ruin his future just because he wanted to go home!

That would not only make him feel guilty, but also affect the harmonious relationship between them now, and even lead to a lot of bad consequences-a lot of thoughts almost burst his head at this moment!

At this time, a voice transmission suddenly sounded: Azuo, don't worry.

Gu Zuo's dazed mind suddenly became a little awake.

The voice continued: With me, you will surely be settled.

Gu Zuo took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

Yes... it's all still undecided.

He thinks too much.

Originally, based on his own IQ, he was not so meticulous. Since he believed in the big brother, he had to trust the big brother to make arrangements. There must be a road before the car reaches the mountain, so why should he bother himself?

Besides, those warriors were first stunned, then in disbelief, and finally ecstatic.

That's the sect! Qing Yunzong!

Many of them used to be just frogs in the bottom of a well, thinking that their one-third of an acre of land was enough for them to make a fortune, but when it came to the Hundred Nations War, they realized that the world is not that simple. They are not stupid, they can vaguely know that Qing Yunzong is the biggest force that surpasses many empires on their continent and even the neighboring continents. The person selected by Qingyunzong is the real one step to the sky!