761-770

61

Chapter 761 Out of the Secret Realm

The woman's name is Li Mei'er, and the family she belongs to is the Li family, a second-rate family in Zixing City. The status is neither high nor low, and the strength is neither high nor low.

There are not many or not many such families in Zixing City, and the resources they occupy are neither large nor small, but because once their family is defeated, the resources in the family are still considerable, and some things in the background, even if it is a first-class family. , will have some interest - it's just that they are first-class, and their food will not be as ugly as other families that are also second-class.

Li Meier got the Heart Comprehension Grass, and she didn't know the specific function, but she could know the location of the Heart Comprehension Grass, which would have a great effect on Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng - this may not be her luck.

And she herself thought so.

For some reason, she had a hunch in her heart that if she stayed by the side of these two people for a while, maybe she could gain other benefits...

So, Li Mei'er would work even harder to lead the way.

Not long after, Li Meier came to a valley.

The valley is not too deep, it is estimated that it can be several dozen feet long, and the bottom is lush and green, with many plants in it. Surprisingly, there was no medicinal scent.

Gu Zuo felt it for a while, and understood: "There are several purple star beasts here."

Li Mei'er hurriedly said: "That's right. The strongest purple star beast here is close to the emperor's realm, and there are three more The heads are all human, I can't deal with it, and I don't dare to approach it. But I happened to see that there are at least three plants of this herb underneath, and there should be more in it."

Gu Zuo nodded: "It should be That's right. This herb has a domineering character, and where it exists, other herbs are not allowed to grow. The Purple Star Beast should protect it here, and when it matures, swallowing it will also benefit the Purple Star Beast itself."

Li Meier silently wrote it down in her heart.

She didn't know that the herb was useful, but the two seemed to want it. If she has the opportunity to get it in the future, she can completely use it to find them in exchange for what she wants - these two people, they don't seem to be the kind of people who don't talk.

Gu Zuo didn't know what Li Mei'er was thinking. Seeing her being so honest, he said, "You don't have to worry, my elder brother will deal with this, no problem." While speaking, he looked at his elder brother with a big smile, "Yes, Big brother?"

Gongyi Tianheng smiled slightly: "Since Azuo said that, it would be too bad if he didn't do his best for his brother."

Gu Zuo smiled even brighter.

Gongyi Tianheng stood beside Gu Zuo and did not move much.

Then Li Mei'er just thought it was strange when suddenly, she noticed that several rays of light burst out from Gongyi Tianheng's body, rushing towards the valley!

The speed of these rays of light is too fast, even with Li Mei'er's eyes, there is no way to see their influence, but soon, Li Mei'er heard bursts of roars from the bottom of the valley, blood red, golden red, pure Black, black-yellow... all kinds of light complement each other.

About a quarter of an hour later, several rays of light rushed back, and after turning around Gu Zuo, they rushed into Gongyi Tianheng's dantian.

Gongyi Tianheng said: "Okay, let's go down."