1061-1070

61

Chapter 1061 The whole continent prepares for war

Bright streamers swam around the periphery of the entire continent, and the power of the Great Inscription Formation also resisted this attack!

At this time, the spirits of the imperial soldiers felt that part of their energy was used up.

After that, the man in black seemed to be brewing something, and after a few breaths, he struck again!

The power of this blow is not weaker than the previous blow, and when this blow fell, although the inscription array still caught it and made it spread out in a streamer-like form, the manipulator of the array still managed to catch it. The spirits of the imperial soldiers have once again consumed part of their power.

However, the man in black will obviously have a third and fourth blow... Maybe there will be a little time in between, but during this time, if the spirits of many imperial soldiers want to recover, they can only use a lot of land Grade Xia Yundan!

It's a pity...

This prefecture-level Xiayun Dan is not an easy-to-get Chinese cabbage.

If the consumption of the spirits of the imperial soldiers is greater than that of the men in black, then sooner or later this inscription formation will be broken, so that the men in black can come to Hongming Continent to wreak havoc!

There are a total of thirteen imperial soldiers, although they all have to stay within their respective formation eyes, but their phantoms can communicate with each other. Now they manipulate the inscription array together, it seems that there are thirteen towering statues in the sky and the earth. The giant shadow, only a few people can perceive it, but the coercion is overwhelming, causing the people on the entire continent to generate an unbearable pressure invisibly!

Some sensitive people were suddenly worried and worried.

However, they seem to know the general trend of the world, and it is difficult for them to participate in it themselves, so they can only watch carefully.

The earthquake trembled, and it continued for many times.

Small piles of prefecture-level Xiayun Pills were placed beside the spirits of the many imperial soldiers. There were traces of spirituality on them, which were absorbed by the spirits of the imperial soldiers and slowly added to them.

The great formation of inscriptions conveyed the consciousness of the spirits of the imperial soldiers.

[How many Xiayun Dans do you have left? 】

[There are more than two hundred pieces in total. 】

【Me too. 】

【Me too! 】

【How long can you guys support? ]

[About three or five days...]

[It can last for five days at most. ]

[We can barely do it. 】

【If the five days pass, you may last a little longer? 】

【If you don't care about yourself, until the consciousness disappears, it can last for about two days. ]

[It's the same for me...]

Many exchanges are based on the support of the inscription formation.

With such calculations, the spirits of many imperial soldiers have found that the longest time they can support is only seven days. In such a short period of time, the other party may not care too much, as long as they stick to it, but they are different. Once they are exhausted, the inscription formation itself can only passively defend itself. If the power is dispersed, I am afraid it will take a few moments. Complete collapse... and once the inscription formation collapses, the many marginal continents connected by this formation will also leave. After they leave, I am afraid that they will not have the capital to survive in the Chaos Domain, and will soon be completely destroyed by the Chaos Airflow. Destroy it!