391-400

91

Chapter 391 The Land of Inheritance

This peony flower was originally painted, and it was not in full bloom, but budding. Although Yu Cheng's embroidery is not so beautiful, at least every stitch and thread is always in place. At this moment, after this peony floats, it seems to be filled with spirituality, and layers of petals burst open, revealing a kind of extreme beauty.

Then the image of the blooming peony flower kept getting bigger and bigger, until the whole room was filled, and an entrance suddenly appeared where the stamens were.

Such a spectacle surprised everyone present.

Gu Zuo was stunned: "This is... the way to that treasure place?"

It was absolutely unexpected.

The senior who was covering up was too tossed...

Gongyi Tianheng and others could smell the fragrance of the peony, as if the peony flower was real, then Gongyi Tianheng smiled, Said: "In that case, let's go in together."

No matter what the person thinks, the destination they are going to has already been found.

Think about it too, so everyone also walked over.

Yu Cheng jumped up and rushed over with embarrassment on his face - he is a young man, no matter how stoic and calm he is usually, but now he came to embroider in front of a group of people, it was a black history that he really wanted to forget.

Fortunately, no one else continued to express their opinions on this matter, nor did they tease him about it, Yu Cheng quickly followed into the entrance of Huarui, and sighed in relief.

After entering, everyone's expressions are still very subtle.

Because the road leading to the treasure place inside the stamen is a gorgeous crimson like a peony flower, the walls are smooth and soft, and it is full of a dreamy atmosphere.

If there are women who come over, most of them will like it very much, at least it will be pleasing to the eyes, but it is the turn of these men, and the mood is really complicated.

Gu Zuo also felt a little indescribable.

But the unified performance of everyone is to speed up the pace and quickly leave this "flower-like channel".

The passage is very long, and everyone was tortured for a stick of incense before they saw the end. Then they jumped out impatiently, and then landed in... a women's study.

The study is very large, and the delicate thoughts of the woman can be seen in the details of many places. Gu Zuo's attention falls on the large bookshelf, where there are more than ten book compartments, and each book compartment is placed With different thickness, old paper books.

Gu Zuo walked over and stretched out his hand to pick up a copy of "Soul Pill Atlas".

Huh?

But it doesn't seem to be very surprising.

Then Gu Zuo looked at the books in the bookcase one by one, and sure enough, every book was related to Soul Pill. It can be seen that the owner of this bookshelf is a pure soul pill alchemist, and judging from the decorations here and their experiences outside, this soul pill alchemist is a woman!

Gu Zuo walked to another shelf again.

This shelf is no longer a bookshelf, but is used for storage. The grid is also divided into more than a dozen, some with several bottles on it, some with some boxes, wooden boxes, jade boxes, small boxes, the same Very sophisticated.