1-10

1

Chapter 1 System Identification

Gu Zuo held a bag of vegetables and jogged towards the home. The place where he lives is not close, and it takes about ten minutes to get there.

He was a little anxious. Dad should have been waiting at home for a long time. If he doesn't go back, Dad will definitely not eat first. His stomach is not good. Now that his father is away, he can only take care of his father...

Thinking like this , Gu Zuo accelerated.

But just as he was walking past a residential area, suddenly, a very fast truck suddenly came over, and the driver in the cab was drunk, obviously drinking too much!

Gu Zuo was startled, and hurriedly dodged to both sides, but the place was too small, and the truck just happened to be coming straight at him-then, he only felt a sharp pain, and then when it got dark, nothing happened. I no longer know.

Before he fell into a coma, Gu Zuo didn't realize that something flickered between his eyebrows, and then his body disappeared out of thin air.

At the same moment, another body took his place, crushed under the wheels of the truck.

Soon, many people crowded over, making bursts of noise...

Gu

Zuo's body suddenly fell to the ground, causing him to grin. But this kind of pain made him feel a little relieved. After being run over by a truck, is his life still there?

Patting the ashes on his butt, he jumped up and was about to find the dish bag that had just fallen out accidentally, but when he saw the surrounding situation clearly, his eyes widened and he was taken aback.

Carved wooden windows, antique tables and chairs, what is this place?

Gu Zuo felt that it was a little bad. The moment he was hit, he didn't just bump into which room, did he? There are no signs of being hit here!

Then, he looked around quickly and found a person lying on the side of the bed.

Gu Zuo walked over immediately, ready to ask about the situation.

He felt a little guilty now, and always felt that something was wrong... When he walked to the side of the bed and saw the person on the bed clearly, he was stunned.

Who is this, how does he look exactly like him?

On the bed was a young man with a pale face, as calm as a pool of stagnant water.

Gu Zuo's face turned pale.

Could this man be dead?

After regaining his composure, Gu Zuo summoned up his courage, stretched out his hand and waved in front of the boy's nose, and his whole body suddenly felt bad - this is really dead, if someone broke in now, his body would grow long. 10,000 mouths can't tell! Moreover, he saw such a corpse here for no reason, just like seeing his own corpse, which is too embarrassing!

Gu Zuo stepped back several steps, walked to the window and looked out. What he saw was a relatively remote small yard, and there was not a single living person, but there were still some figures flickering further away.

For a time, his mood was extremely complicated.

Guaranteed by his excellent eyesight, those flashing figures are all ancient costumes!

So...

even if Gu Zuo was very reluctant to believe it, he had to come up with a shocking guess.