1021-1031

21

Chapter 1021 The Great Emperor Takes Action

Of course Mao Xie agreed.

In fact, he is not stupid. Earth Star Stone is of little use to him at the moment, but it is impossible for him to give it all to others, it depends on whether he thinks it is worth it.

Even if Gu Zuo didn't remind him, he would keep some of it, but Gu Zuo reminded him... He simply wouldn't give them any more. Anyway, even if it's useless in the end, he can still use it to exchange the opportunity of refining medicine with this pharmacist, which is more cost-effective than giving it to others.

Gu Zuo naturally didn't know what Mao Xian was thinking. After he reminded him, he went back with his eldest brother.

Now they have 50 more earth star stones in their hands, and they have a lot of stock. If Zhao Gu can exchange some of them, that would be great... If they can't exchange them, it doesn't matter. .

After that, according to the previous idea, the two took five earth star stones and gave them to the Jagged Emperor, making up a total of six. Then he pointed out dozens of earth star stones, summoned several iron-blooded sergeants to come over, and told them to give them to Gongyi's house, Huaxuedian, Zhaoji Gu Qi, etc. I didn't forget to tell me, be sure to get this earth star. The stone queen immediately refines it into the natal spiritual soldiers, so that the natal spiritual soldiers can grow up earlier, and it also gives them greater self-defense ability.

In fact, Gu Zuo still has some thoughts about Xu Lingxiu, senior brother Xu, but senior brother Xu has not even refined his life's spirit weapon, so it is useless to give this. It is better to wait until he needs it in the future, and then it depends on the situation.

In addition, there is the master of Gu Zuo's side.

Although one of the two is a soul, and the other wants to enjoy their old age, in fact, the earth star stone is useless to them, but after thinking about it, the two still do not want to treat them differently-whether the other is useful or not, let's not give it or not. But it's their problem.

So, Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng went there in person and gave the star stone to the two of them.

According to the same rules, prepare six yuan per person.

Wan Qiuling and Qilian Hongying really refused.

Qilian Hongying said with a smile: "My natal spiritual soldier has long since disappeared with the fall of my previous life. Although Qi Lianying has many spiritual soldiers in this life, he has not refined his natal spiritual soldier, so I don't need to use it."

Wan Qiuling doesn't even need to use it. Said, but she also knew a lot about the earth star stone: "You are lucky, you can even get the earth star stone."

When Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng first got the earth star stone, I thought about asking Master Qiu Ling about the Earth Star Stone, but then Mingxin the Great came to recognize it, and they also knew the use of the Earth Star Stone, so they didn't bother to bother. Unexpectedly, Qiu Ling Shizun actually took the initiative to propose it.

Then, Wan Qiuling explained: "Earth star stone is called the companion of the root of the continent, but it is actually a strange power separated from the root of the continent. The roots of different continents are contaminated by the same rules, but the rules are subtly different. , and this kind of bizarre power produced by hard work, no matter which continent the root is bred, it is the same."

This Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng have long understood.

After all, the Earth Star Stone that Emperor Mingxin refined at that time did not come from the continent where he was originally located, so if each Earth Star Stone was not different, it would not have been possible to cause this situation.