431-440

31

Chapter 431 Goodbye Brother Xu

Gu Zuo became a little interested: "How do you say it?"

The woman glanced at the other two, and the two men seemed to think for a while, and both nodded to her, and the woman replied, "Hire us this time. The person here is the seventh prince's guest, I heard that the seventh prince loves this guest very much, and he is almost obedient. If he can agree to help his employer, ask him to tell the seventh prince about this matter, and the teleportation formation should be able to start smoothly."

After Gu Zuo heard this, his expression was a little weird.

Why do you think this woman's words... so strange?

What kind of love is important, what kind of obedience, how come it doesn't sound like a description of Keqing? Moreover, Keqing is usually the one with the highest status and the least constraints among the subordinates of a favored son, and is often the most respected. However, when this woman mentioned that Keqing, she did not have much respect... Could it be that this Keqing's Strength, does not match his status?

But even though he thought so, Gu Zuo didn't say it in a foolish way. He just asked, "I don't know what that guest Qing likes, how can he be willing to help?" The

woman said, "That guest Qing is a A pharmacist, he is always studying the way of refining medicine, so he often needs some elixir. Since the adult is also a pharmacist, it would be easier to talk to that person. "

Opening the teleportation formation is actually not a big deal, it doesn't matter when it is usually opened, the reason why the royal family controls this teleportation formation in the imperial capital is just to protect the imperial capital. Once there is a war or any other crisis, mastering the teleportation array means mastering the escape route, and it is also a shortcut to block the opponent's massive invasion.

Gu Zuo understood.

Speaking of elixir...he has a lot of stock here, even a lot of strange medicines.

It's really no big deal to send a strain to have a relationship with that guest.

Therefore, Gu Zuo said directly: "Then I have to ask a few to help us introduce you."

The two men and one woman naturally agreed quickly: "This is a trivial matter, adults can rest assured."

After that, things settled down.

Gongyi Tianheng, Zhao Ji, Gu Qi and the others just happened to be full, and the group immediately prepared to walk out of the woods. Before leaving, Gu Zuo gave the desolate beast he killed to the three people. The three quickly refused, but in the end they accepted it at Gu Zuo's insistence. At the same time, they are more attentive and enthusiastic when they do things for Gu Zuo. You know, this Beginning Spirit-level Desolate Beast is a huge fortune for them!

The two men and one woman have a map of the forest, which makes it much more convenient to go out.

Because they had to take care of two ordinary people, the speed of the group was not very fast. When they had to hurry, Gongyi Tianheng led the two to run, while Gu Zuo used his mental power to quickly follow— -Because he uses mental power to push himself, he is not touching the ground, and his speed is not slow.

After about a few hours, the edge of the woods was in sight.

The two men and one woman riding beasts were in the town outside the woods. After that, they quickly hurried along with everyone, and soon came to the imperial capital of the Great Zhou Empire.