321-330

21

Chapter 321

After talking to himself like this, the fourth son of Wu said again: "If this is the case, although the internal affairs of the Hu family have always been fueled by the Wu family, now I have to grasp it more carefully." Speaking of this, He directly instructed, "Xiao Qi, you go to inform the Anzi of the Hu family, and quickly sort out all the movements of the medicine refining boy in the Hu family, as well as his actions now, and report it to me within an hour. If you have any doubts, just tell what you have seen and heard."

Xiao Qi hurriedly agreed.

The fourth son of Wu nodded slightly: "When Anzi brings the things, I will go to pay respects to that arrogant man. What kind of temperament and how he behaves, you will know after seeing this once." Immediately, he sighed again, "I I just hope that this time my heart will be fulfilled, don't let me down."

Xiao Qi immediately turned around and quickly disappeared.

Fourth Young Master Wu glanced at Xiao Qi's back and came to the open house.

There, the handsome young man was concentrating on alchemy, and it seemed that the outside voice would not enter his ears, and he could not disturb him at all.

But when the fourth son of Wu came to his side, the handsome young man suddenly woke up: "Fourth brother, what's wrong with you?

" As soon as he sensed it, he immediately became concerned.

Fourth Young Master Wu sat opposite the handsome young man with a gentle smile: "Seventh brother, I'm fine." Seventh Young Master Wu

had a puzzled look on his face: "Is there something unspeakable for Fourth Brother?"

: "It seems that I won't tell you that it's not possible." Then his expression became positive, "Seventh brother, now I'm afraid that the opportunity for my Wu family has come. If the management is good, with your qualifications, you should be able to go further."

Wu Qi The son was stunned: "The fourth brother is thinking..." He shook his head again, "Even if the Wu family is just like this now, it doesn't matter. With the current background of the Wu family, it doesn't matter if it stays here for several generations."

The fourth son of Wu shook his head: "You can't delay. Moreover, if you are more stable, I don't know if this Wu family has the final say, or whether it is my Wu family's big room. The other two rooms are also very talented. Although I can accommodate them, I don't want them to come later. I, Wu Xing, use the name 'Xing' for the sake of you and my brother, the Xing of the big house, and the Xing of the Wu family. I will never be as weak and stupid as the Hu Changan of the Hu family. Not to mention it's a side branch, it's a direct branch, and it's my big house to be respected in the present generation!"

A look of longing flashed on Wu Qigong's face, and then he nodded: "I listen to the fourth brother."

Wu Si Gongzi stopped talking. , Wu Qigong still went to alchemy. One of the brothers was serious, and the other was thinking. After a long while, someone sent a stack of news. With a smile, he flipped his palm over, destroying it.

After that, the fourth son of Wu took a look at the seventh son of Wu, then got up and left.

When he was gone, Wu Qigong raised his head. He looked at Wu Si Gongzi's back, and the concern on his expression flashed.

"I hope the fourth brother's wish can be fulfilled."

·The

fourth son of Wu did not bring too many people on this trip, only Xiao Qi and a guard at the peak of the Yuan Dynasty followed him, a group of three people, soon They came to the inn where the Ten Jue Zong Tianjiao stayed.