11-20

11

Chapter 11 Gu Zuo's Ability

Gongyi Tianheng took it and looked down.

This bowl is only a little bigger than a palm, and it is eighty full.

Inside is a soup-like medicinal diet with strong fragrance and full color. All the ingredients are melted together, so that people can't tell their varieties.

Taking a sip of the breath it exudes makes people feel a heat flow in their lungs, and soon the whole body feels very comfortable.

Without hesitation, Gongyi Tianheng drank it all in one gulp.

Then, he met Gu Zuo's expectant eyes... He seemed to think for a while, and said, "It's a bit light."

Gu Zuo: "..." What

he wanted to ask was not actually about the taste--uh, he couldn't say it either. totally not.

What the heck is he thinking, is the taste really weak? The first time he made this medicinal meal, he didn't put any salt, but the description in the recipe was that no salt was allowed.

That's not right. There are several ingredients that are naturally salty. Next time, he will think more carefully and use the small soft bone splitting technique to stimulate their taste, which should be stronger. Gu Zuo smiled dryly: "Haha, I will try my best. Young Master Tianheng, this is the first time I take a medicated meal today, and I can only eat this one. You can feel it well, and let me know if you feel uncomfortable." Gongyi Tianheng The corners of his mouth curled up: "Okay." Gu Zuo thought about it, but he was still not at ease: "I'll try alchemy first, and I'll come to Master Tianheng later to get a pulse." Gongyi Tianheng's smile deepened: "Azuo go. Be busy, I will pay attention to it myself." Gu Zuo also felt that the gold master would not joke about his body, so he waved to him and went to pick out the herbs. Strike while the iron is hot, you can extract medicinal qi by making medicated meals, and you can definitely make alchemy. And he has used so many medicinal materials from the gold master, so he has to quickly refine some medicinal herbs and make up for the loss of the gold master, right?

Suddenly he thought of something, pointed to the jar with more than half of the medicinal meal left, and said, "Young Master Tianheng, the medicinal meal for you is the most important part. Although the rest are not very useful, for ordinary people , you can still strengthen your body, keep it if you need it, and if you don't need it, can you help me deal with it?"

Gongyi Tianheng nodded after hearing

this , "Don't worry." I care.

Afterwards, Gongyi Tianheng gave a light high five.

In the shadow of the room, a figure suddenly appeared, it was Long Yi, the leader of Tianlongwei.

He half-knelt on the ground: "Master." Gongyi Tianheng

smiled slightly: "Did you hear that?"

Long Yi kowtowed: "Yes, son."

Gongyi Tianheng instructed lightly: "My subordinate meridians and lungs are damaged. Those who lack physical fitness can take it, and it is up to you to distribute it. It will be the same every time in the future." Long Yi kowtowed

again and again: "This subordinate understands."

After speaking, Long Yi rushed into the refining pharmacy and took a handful of the big jar. Pick up, and flash out.

When he got to the door, his throat vibrated, his lips moved slightly, and soon another shadow appeared quickly, took the big jar and left quickly.

After doing all this, Long Yi returned to the corner again and disappeared there without knowing what to do.