121-130

21

Chapter 121 Slaves

Feeling that something was wrong with Gu Zuo, Gongyi Tianheng gently pressed his shoulders: "Azuo is not afraid."

Feeling the warmth on his shoulders, Gu Zuo's heart was relieved, and his tense body slowly relaxed. .

...Yes, he was fortunate enough to find the big brother.

Then, Gu Zuo's mood also became calm.

He really thinks too much, what didn't happen just didn't happen, why bother.

The girl didn't seem to notice anything wrong, but after waiting for Gongyi Tianheng to comfort her, she looked at the two with a gentle smile and asked: "Guests, please choose? If you have any specific requirements, slaves can do it. Answer the guest. If the guest has any dissatisfaction, you can also raise it to the slave."

Gongyi Tianheng nodded slightly: "I need the strongest in the same realm." The

girl still smiled and said with a simple hand: "Please invite the guest. Come with the slave."

Gongyi Tianheng still didn't let go of Gu Zuo, just pressed his shoulder and followed him with him.

Gu Zuo felt a little warm in his heart and walked honestly.

The secret room is very large, and there are many warriors sold here. But they were bought and sold as commodities, which was an extremely strong humiliation, so that although many warriors had anger on their faces, more warriors lost their vitality and became lethargic because of their long-term imprisonment.

And such sluggishness was naturally not what Gongyi Tianheng wanted.

The more you go inside, the more fiery the angry eyes from those warriors. Most of them are poor lone warriors. They have finally achieved a certain level of martial arts, but they have become slaves for various reasons, which is very miserable. And being betrayed led to this, even more hatred and hatred.

However, the people in this firm are probably thinking the same as Gongyi Tianheng. The stronger the warriors are, the closer they are, the stronger their will and the better their spirits.

Finally, the group came to an end.

The girl turned around and pointed at the warriors who were bound on both sides: "Guests, please see. These five slaves are all outstanding in the Great Perfection of the Day After Tomorrow, and each one's blood is about 30% stronger than that of ordinary warriors, and their strength is about 30%. Excellent. Back then, the small shop took a lot of manpower to capture them. Now they are still bloody, their realm is not damaged at all, and their temperament is even more fierce. If you want to be war slaves, it is the best choice. "

Gongyi Tianheng nodded: "Let me take a closer look."

Gu Zuo also looked around with curiosity.

These five people were all men, but Gu Zuo would not be naive enough to think that the firm did not catch female warriors - if he thought about it carefully, he would be even more frightened. Even these five male warriors, no matter how fierce they are, can still see the unwillingness and helplessness in the depths of their eyes.

No one wants to be a slave, even those who have been captured are always thinking about how to escape and how to get free.

He comes from modern times, and naturally doesn't like this kind of business of buying and selling people, but he also knows the truth of following the customs of the countryside. Killing people in this world is easy, so what's the point of buying and selling slaves? If you don't like it, you don't like it, but there is a difference in intimacy. If you don't want to let Long Yilong and Two try the medicine... that's the only way to do it.