1011-1020

11

Chapter 1011 Master and Disciple's Narrative

Wan Qiuling gently supported him: "Get up, my disciple." The

next moment, Gu Zuo felt a force lift him up. This force was very soft, and he stood up without realizing it.

After Gu Zuo stood up, he faced Wan Qiuling face to face, feeling a little embarrassed in his heart.

This...

Just now, Master Qiu Ling recognized his disciple, but they had never gotten along before, how should they get along now? Kind of don't know what to do.

Wan Qiuling's breath was always gentle. Seeing that Gu Zuo was a little overwhelmed, she just quietly waited for him to adjust.

For some reason, Gu Zuo discovered this, and slowly he felt really relaxed.

At this moment, Qi Lian Hongying said, "What are you doing standing up? Hurry up and sit down!"

Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng looked at each other and sat down at the next seat.

Qilian Hongying said, "Thanks to you all this time, otherwise, Qiuling and I will be separated forever."

Wan Qiuling also nodded slightly. She didn't really say much, but her every move seemed like the most beautiful painting. .

After a little chat, everyone's names became very close to each other.

Gu Zuo called him "Master" and "Master", because Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo were actually lovers, so he was also instructed by them, and also called them "Master Qiuling" and "Master Hongying" , is a little different from Gu Zuo, but he is also considered to be most of his disciples. In particular, Gongyi Tianheng still has kindness to the two, and their attitude towards Gongyi Tianheng is even more friendly.

After talking for a while, Wan Qiuling smiled at Gu Zuo: "Azuo, since you have my inheritance, Yaotian Hall and Lingsu have already recognized you as master. I passed away early for some reason and left everything behind. Lingsu, it is really hard for her to find a disciple like you for me... I wonder if she is here now, can she come out to meet?"

After hearing Wan Qiuling's words, Gu Zuo's mood was a little subtle.

It's not that he has an opinion or something, but in the view of Master Qiu Ling, he should have a close relationship with Lingsu, but in fact, he is really unfamiliar with Lingsu.

In the beginning, it was a rigid dialogue between the "system" and the "host". Later, it was known that Lingsu was a human being, but they were not so pleasing to each other and rarely communicated with each other.

Gu Zuo was also a little worried.

For Qiu Ling Shizun, Lingsu is a loyal person who has worked hard for her for many years and finds a suitable inheritor for her; he is also quite helpful to Qiu Ling Shizun, and... he can boast that , he is considered to have inherited all the inheritance fairly well, and he is also regarded as a disciple valued by Master Qiu Ling. However, the relationship between the two is completely different from what Master Qiu Ling thinks. It is more general or even less harmonious. If Master Qiu Ling knows about it, I am afraid there will be some worries, right?

However, lying about such a thing is impossible.

After hesitating for a while, Gu Zuo still said: "Lingsu is not with the disciple now."

Wan Qiuling was startled.

But she is also a smart person. Seeing Gu Zuo's embarrassment, how can she not know that things are different from what she thought? After a second thought, she already understood that most of this was due to spiritual elements.