621-630

21

Chapter 621 Conquering the Different Fire

Earlier, although Lei Pengfei and several people called this place a "fire cave", it was because Duanyunbeng got a ray of blue silk fire that drifted out from this place. As for the deeper place, they only vaguely saw it, but they didn't really see it clearly. There was a real fire cave here.

After seeing the fire cave in front, Duan Yunbeng couldn't help sighing: "It seems that the blue silk fire must have come out of this fire cave." It

was not the sandy field with hot flames that he had misunderstood before.

It should be noted that when everyone came in together, the strange fire was no longer seen in the sand, and I was indeed a little disappointed.

Gu Zuo's mood was also very comfortable: "Then I'll go to the fire cave?"

Duanyunbeng nodded and said, "Naturally."

Then, everyone went straight forward.

In the front, there is no other place to practice, but the closer you get to the fire cave, the more hot you feel. Later, your hair seems to be scorched, and some curl up.

They didn't worry, they just swallowed a Frozen Cloud Pill.

This Frozen Cloud Pill is effective outside, but inside, the effect is still not weak.

Not long after, the group came to the fire cave.

Gu Zuo looked inside, only to feel that the flames were steaming in front of him, and he could only see the shadowy caves, but the more scenery was not clear at all. He tried to penetrate the spiritual power, but the scope of the spiritual power was also greatly reduced, and even when he explored certain places, he sensed the terrible danger, so that he did not dare to continue to spy on it rashly.

After recovering his mental power, Gu Zuo informed Gongyi Tianheng and Duan Yunbeng of the incident, and said, "Senior Brother Duan, it is very dangerous for Gu to enter this place to look for a strange fire, I don't know..." Duan Yunbeng said with a smile: "Duanmou is also a person who has experienced countless dangers. Since he said that he wants to accompany the two junior brothers, he will not break his promise here. Junior brother Gu also rest assured that Duanmou has some means to protect one or two." Gu Zuo heard this, A lot more at ease.

Then, he and Gongyi Tianheng put on the black robes, blocking the fire waves in an instant, and they also put on the inner armor made of gluttonous fur on their close-fitting parts. Under the double protection, they have already Risk is minimized.

Duanyunbeng saw that the two were fully armed, and after a little thought, a set of silver armor was put on the surface of the body, and the whole body was wrapped tightly, and even a helmet was worn on the head, covering the whole face inside. , even those eyes were covered by a layer of transparent material.

Under such protection, before the fire wave approached his body, it was bounced off by an invisible air current.

When Gu Zuo saw this, he couldn't help but admire: As expected of everyone's children, this has a strong background, which is really rare.

At this time, both parties were ready, so they went straight to the fire cave without hesitation.

As soon as they stepped in, the three of them were completely surrounded by flames, and they felt like they were burning with fire. Fortunately, they were already protected, so no matter how blazing the flames were, they couldn't do anything to them, and the feeling of burning their bodies was extremely slight.