131-140

31

Chapter 131 New Discovery

Because they already had a good relationship with Kang Wenhong, Cang Yu and others were also living in the residence, and Kang Wenhong used a small amount of power to transfer them to the adjacent courtyard of Shanyue Sword Academy.

Recently, due to various reasons, all the warriors often stay in Kang Wenhong Courtyard, and if there is any news, they are all concentrated in Shanyue Sword Courtyard.

After Gongyi Tianheng and the others arrived, they knocked on the door: "Senior Brother Kang, Brother Cang Yu, can you wait inside?"

And there was an immediate response from inside, Cang Yu opened the door, and between his handsome and determined eyebrows, yes He couldn't hide his worries and deep concern: "Brother Tianheng has come out of the small Wuta? Please come in, please come in."

Gongyi Tianheng smiled and said with relief: "Brother Cangyu, don't be anxious, you see me as Who did you bring?"

Cang Yu was startled and turned to look.

I saw a heroic and handsome woman in the back, who was supporting a charming girl.

The girl's jade-like face was pale, but at the moment there was a tinge of blush: "Brother Huang..."

Cang Yu held her breath, and was immediately overjoyed: "Sister Huang! Yao Min! Are you back? —" He looked at Gongyi Tianheng, and he already had guesses in his heart.

Princess Yaomin is also a strong woman, she hurriedly shouted: "Isn't the emperor invited the benefactors to sit in?"

Cang Yu was so happy that he couldn't help but patted his forehead: "That's right! Come in quickly! Everyone! Come in quickly!"

As he spoke, Gongyi Tianheng, Rui Min and other law enforcement disciples were let in. It was only at this moment that he had the heart to observe everyone's clothes, seeing that they were dressed differently, somewhat similar to the law enforcement disciples in the outer sect, but they looked much more solemn, and there were many thoughts in his heart, which passed by.

In the yard, Kang Wenhong stepped out, and the first thing he saw was Princess Yaomin. He had the heart to say something, but with so many people present, he couldn't say a word.

Then, his attention fell on Rui Min and the others, and he bowed deeply: "Thank you for the help of the law enforcement brothers and sisters... Little brother Kang Wenhong, I am very grateful."

At this time, someone quickly served the tea. After Rui Min and the other law enforcement disciples took a drink, they left immediately and didn't stay here for a while.

Gongyi Tianheng was left alone because he knew the thoughts of Cang Yu and others, and was eager to know the ins and outs of the matter. But before Rui Min and others left, they all sincerely thanked them.

Rui Min knew that Gongyi Tianheng was on good terms with Zhao Yuheng, and she nodded readily without taking Qiao.

The group came and went in a hurry.

And Princess Yaomin, returning from hell to the world, is another taste.

The Princess Yaomin was taken back to the room by Cang Yu to rest, while Gongyi Tianheng sat down and talked to Kang Wenhong.

Because Princess Yaomin had been rescued, Kang Wenhong's sullen qi dissipated, and his curiosity was no longer suppressed at this time: "Junior Brother Gongyi, thank you for your help."