241-250

41

Chapter 241 The New Method

While he was watching, changing, watching, and changing, an arrogant voice suddenly appeared in front of him: "Junior Brother Gu, what are you doing?" The

person who came was Xu Lingxiu. In that competition, the people from the Chongyun Sect did not blow up the furnace, and the people from the Qingyun sect still failed to achieve a pill.

Therefore, unlike the last match where the two sides were tied, this time Qing Yunzong lost.

Xu Lingxiu had guessed the result long ago, but his heart was still blocked, but when he turned his head, he found Gu Zuo slumped aside, not knowing what he was looking at. He didn't understand what he was thinking, so he walked up to Gu Zuo and asked.

Gu Zuogang was a little anxious, so he didn't release his mental power, so Xu Lingxiu came to his side and found him. Subconsciously, he wanted to put the prop book in his hand back into the storage compartment, but after a second thought, he stopped again.

He just finished watching...

And, isn't this a good opportunity?

So, Gu Zuo started to use his acting skills, and said with some shyness and some embarrassment: "I..." While speaking, he squeezed the prop book in his hand with his fingers, looking very hesitant.

Seeing his appearance, Xu Lingxiu frowned: "Junior Brother Gu, what's the matter with you?"

Gu Zuo paused: "I understood the analysis of the brothers just now, and then I remembered..." He After struggling, "I originally wanted to keep this matter a secret, but Qingyun Sect is also my sect, and hiding it would make me uneasy. Senior Brother Xu, in fact, my talent is just ordinary, and I can be so quick. There is actually a reason for improving the strength to make the success rate become quite high."

Xu Lingxiu lost her usual expression as she listened.

Brother Gu, what do these words mean? It was impossible for him to grasp the book so tightly—

at this moment, he seemed to have a guess in his heart.

A guess that he could not imagine.

Gu Zuo seemed to have finally made a decision and let out a long sigh: "...Senior Brother Xu, I believe you, but don't tell anyone about this matter." He suddenly shoved the booklet in his hand into the In Xu Lingxiu's hands, "The inheritance I got is actually very complete. There are many remote pill recipes, a whole set of mental methods and manuals for refining medicine, and there is this book."

Xu Lingxiu suddenly grasped this book. Book: "Then the hand trick you gave me is also--"

Gu Zuo shook his head quickly: "No no no, that is a real coincidence. I have my own cultivation method, and I got it later, I think it may be God's will With the help of my hand, let me give it to you, Senior Brother Xu. Otherwise, why did my son happen to come across this not long after I met Senior Brother Xu? I have been hiding other things in the adventure before, and I had no choice but to..."

Xu Lingxiu understood immediately.

This is probably the decision made by the public Yi Tianheng, who knows that there are many twists and turns in his stomach at first glance, but after everyone has an adventure, if something is too good, he will hide it. He doesn't think there is anything wrong. .

After that, Xu Lingxiu took a deep breath and opened the book in his hand nervously for the first time. He was immediately attracted by the contents, and naturally, he didn't notice that Gu Zuona relaxed. Tone look.