271-280

71

Chapter 271 Wang Ling

Lost and lost, Song He is currently going through the forest with others. The better the people who go with him, the happier he will of course be. But I still have the self-esteem of a warrior in my heart. It's enough to ask a warrior who is stronger than myself to take care of him, and let a pharmacist come to rescue him... The inversion of the protector and the protected allows Song He to play a role. With 120% strength, he tried his best to sweep away the strange creatures around him. He could help as much as he could, and he was very cruel.

Finally, after another day and a night, Song He followed them out of the forest.

When he saw the bright light outside that was not blocked by the shade of the trees, he let out a long sigh: "Huh... I finally came out alive."

At this moment, even Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo were covered Some alien blood, not to mention Song He, is simply tattered, and when people see it, they can't help but feel pity.

Gu Zuo saw that it was difficult for Song He to cover his body, so he could not help but sympathize with him for a second, and then said: "My brother and I will take care of you, Brother Song, you should put on a new one soon."

Song He was embarrassed He couldn't help but feel that the proposal was timely. After he thanked the two of them, he immediately turned his back and hurriedly changed into a clean dress.

At this time, he became as handsome and clean as before.

Outside the forest, there is a vast field covered with many weeds, which also forms a large road. It's just that the smoke here is thicker, covering the field, but if you look far away, you can still see the shadowy ancient buildings on the other side of the sea of ​​smoke.

It seems that it is another city.

Gongyi Tianheng said: "Anywhere there is a city, you should go to explore it."

Gu Zuo agreed: "Maybe you can meet other people."

Song He: "...What the two brothers said is very true.

Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo turned to look at him: "Brother Song, what are your plans now?" Song

He hesitated.

He followed the two of them to get out of the forest smoothly. During this period, he saw the powerful strength of the two and knew that it was in his best interest to be on the same path as them.

However, Song He still didn't have such a thick skin.

He can't help others at all, but he wants others to protect him all the time. How is that possible? So, he suppressed the eager thoughts in his heart and said goodbye with his fists clasped: "Thank you for your great kindness, Song Mou will leave now. If we can meet again in the future, Song Mou will repay this kindness."

Gongyi Tianheng smiled . : "The mountains and rivers meet, Brother Song, we will meet in the future."

Song He was overjoyed when he heard it.

In any case, a good relationship has been formed...

Then, Song He took a step forward and immersed himself in the smoke. In a flash, he could no longer see the figure, nor could he find the direction he was leaving.

Gu Zuo swallowed: "Brother, let's go in too?"

He always felt that there must be unrest here...