801-810

1

Chapter 801

Gongyi Tianheng went to Tianjian Peak with Gu Zuo, and this time they brought Ji Hongxing instead of Ji Hongyu. These servant warriors who follow must know more about something, and they can become his helpers in the future, otherwise they will always be kept in the yard, so it will not be of much use.

The three brothers in the Ji family understood this very well. When Gongyi Tianheng did this, they discussed it privately, and they must try their best to play their role - they didn't think that they were sure that they could always follow Gongyi. Yi Tianheng, if they don't do things well, then maybe they will be sent back and find another opportunity to replace someone, or let them fend for themselves - by then, they will be in bad luck.

While walking, Gu Zuo was discussing matters with Gongyi Tianheng: "Brother, do you think I can sell the health-preserving pill I made?"

Gongyi Tianheng said with a smile: "Of course it is possible. Health pills were originally in short supply. Although there were a lot of pills in the trading hall, they would be swept away every time they appeared. There were always some warriors who couldn't get them, and even if they had this pill temporarily, they wanted to stock up. Some."

Gu Zuo actually had the same idea, but after listening to his big brother's analysis, he was more confident. He thought for a while: "Then how do I set the price of these health pills?"

Gongyi Tianheng said: "Everything can be based on the price in the trading hall."

At that time, Gu Zuo also deliberately looked at the five kinds in the trading hall. The price of medicine pills.

In that hall, there is absolutely no third-grade medicine pill for sale, probably because there are too many impurities in it. If it is used for Tianjiao to take, it will be a great hindrance to them. And the third grade and above, only gradually have the price.

Take this health elixir as an example:

the fourth-grade health elixir is priced at one Qiankun coin;

the fifth-grade health elixir is priced at two Qiankun coins;

the sixth-grade health elixir is priced at three Qiankun coins.

This is the middle third grade, and when the upper third grade is reached, the price will be different.

First of all, at the seventh rank, the price is directly doubled compared to the sixth rank, and it becomes a six universe coins; the eighth rank adds two universe coins and an eighth universe coin; the ninth rank adds another amount of universe coins, which is ten universe coins.

The last is the third grade.

A tenth-grade health pill requires twenty Qiankun coins, an eleventh grade and twenty-five Qiankun coins.

The twelfth grade is more special, the price fluctuates greatly, and the price is not increased according to the above regulations, but if the number is small, it is normal for forty or fifty Universe Coins or even more, and if there are more, the minimum will not be lower than three. Fifteen Qiankun Coins... Generally speaking, the higher the grade of the medicinal pill, the greater the price increase.

Other medicinal pills, all of which have a great effect in the same realm, are basically the same as the price of health pills. And if the realm that can be adapted is higher, then the price will rise more.

After thinking about it, Gu Zuo relaxed a little.

It seems that in terms of making money with medicinal pills, the higher the skill of the alchemist, the more money you can earn.