661-670

61

Chapter 661 Consecutive Deepening

Gongyi Tianheng reacted very quickly, he had turned around the moment Gu Zuo made a sound, and at the same time a blood-red blade appeared in front of him, cutting off a long dark object that attacked in an instant! Then he drew back, and even though the object bounced, it still failed to touch him.

Gu Zuo could see clearly that it was a long black tongue with barbs at the tip of the tongue. The cold light flashed, both sharp and black, obviously poisonous. He also recognized that it was a poisonous frog, but according to the information, it was not a poison that should have appeared in this area.

Of course, the sudden appearance of the Poison Frog is not surprising, because it is also stated in the news that even if the site of the same poison, other poisons will occasionally appear, but the probability is very small. Now it seems that they have encountered this very rare situation.

The Poison Frog's ability is all on that tongue, and when its tongue is cut off, most of its own life is ruined. But since it dared to attack, Gongyi Tianheng would not let it go. His eyes swept in the direction of the tongue, and he immediately found a very hidden place, then slapped the palm of his hand and hit it there. hole through.

In an instant, a poisonous frog of the same color as the swamp jumped out, making a strange cry and trying to escape, but how could it be possible to escape now? Immediately, another bloody light flew away, and the blood-colored flying knife cut it directly into two pieces!

Gu Zuo breathed a sigh of relief.

But just when Gongyi Tianheng was paying attention to the poisonous frog, several strong winds suddenly came behind him!

He sensed danger, but his body didn't respond quickly. But the body belongs to the body, and the strength of the alchemist never lies in the body!

Immediately, a silver light burst out from between his eyebrows and turned into a beautiful silver wheel, whistling and spinning towards his back. The outer edge of the silver wheel made a sound as if it was splitting the air. The poisonous snakes were all cut into two pieces under the sharp wind of Yinlun!

Gongyi Tianheng and Gu Zuo both dealt with the secret attacks at this moment, but these attacks were really fierce and hidden, which made them feel once again that the Thousand Poison Swamp is more than what they thought. to be more dangerous.

After that, they should also be more careful.

Then, Gongyi Tianheng carried Gu Zuo on his back and continued to drift towards the depths of the swamp.

After the poisonous snake, the color of the swamp seemed to deepen a little.

Gu Zuo understands that this is because the deeper the poison is, the stronger the poison is, and not all poisons have the same strong poison.

Although the poison of the poisonous snake is very strong, it has to be said that it is the weakest in the Thousand Poison Swamp.

Immediately afterwards, Gu Zuo looked around more carefully.

Mental power is a very strong ability, it can be invisible or tangible, but there are some things that seem to be tangible, but can damage and corrode mental power.

An extremely violent poison is one that has surpassed ordinary tangibles.

Therefore, Gu Zuo didn't dare to release too much mental power, but cautiously enveloped himself in a radius of about ten meters.