811-820

11

Chapter 811 Shocked the Four

Inside the cave entrance was a stone room, and in this stone room, Huo Hong, Wu Ming, and Peng Zijing were already sitting on a futon and waiting.

After seeing the people who came, the three of them all stood up and said with a smile: "Junior Brother Gongyi, Junior Brother Gu, you are here."

They all had a spring breeze on their faces. It can be seen that the previous hunting has brought them a lot of benefits. , so that they will not be short of Qiankun coins for at least a long time.

Naturally, they valued Gongyi Tianheng very much.

Gu Zuo smiled at several people.

Soon Liu Qing pointed to the two futons on the other side and said, "Two juniors, please take a seat, what is the matter, let's sit down and talk slowly."

Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng naturally had no objection, and soon sat down on the futon. up, and Liu Qing also sat with the other three.

In this way, in the stone room, the six people are divided into two parties, one is the seller and the other is the buyer.

Gu Zuo didn't give a shit. He directly took out eight bottles, four of which were blue and four were cyan, which were divided into two rows and placed in front.

Then he said: "The blue bottle contains the Huasha Pill, and the blue bottle contains the Health Pill. Each bottle contains the same pot of medicinal pills, and the grades are also different and not fixed." He said slowly. Come, "For the sake of fairness, I won't explain what kind of medicinal pills are in each bottle. Each of the four senior brothers will pick two bottles, and then open them to see the grade inside and pay me the corresponding Qiankun coins. Yes ."

This is indeed a relatively fair distribution method, Liu Qing and the other four have no objections, but they all shot like electricity and grabbed two bottles at the fastest speed!

Then, it's time to see Dan.

One by one, in order.

Liu Qing opened his own blue bottle first - there are five evil spirit pills in it.

He was quite satisfied that he could get five out of six full pills.

Among the five Pills, there were one each of the eighth rank and seventh rank, two of the sixth rank, and one of the fifth rank, that is, two of the upper third rank and three of the middle third rank. The results were very good.

Liu Qing roughly calculated that the price of Huasha Pill and Health Pill are about the same, so the five-rank two Qiankun coins, the sixth-rank three Qiankun coins—two coins are the six-rank coins, the seventh-rank six-rank coins, and the eight-rank eight-rank coins. ...Then, for this furnace's Pill, what needs to be given is twenty-two Universe Coins! After deducting the deposit of ten Qiankun coins for the two furnaces he had given before, this furnace can be given another twelve universe coins.

This is just the Elixir of Elixir, followed by the Health Pill, and this time the Health Pill has a higher level, all of which are third-grade pills, and all six are full, adding up, there are more than 60 Universe Coins , deducting the deposit, but also giving as much as fifty Qiankun coins.

It seems that the health pills are a bit more expensive, but for Liu Qing, he really wished the health pills could be more expensive!

After transferring the two bottles of Qiankun Coins to Gu Zuo, Liu Qing couldn't help but ask: "Junior Brother Gu, did you succeed in refining this pot of elixir in one pot, or two pots?"