381-390

81

Chapter 381 The Unlucky Boy

Perhaps it was really too hungry. After the hungry wolf left the cage, it immediately swooped towards the man in front of it, its sharp mouth opened wide, and its sharp fangs flashed with a cold light. Even if they were so far away, the many warriors who were watching by the arena seemed to be able to smell the stench in the wolf's mouth. Looking at the ferocious and ugly appearance of the hungry wolf, it was enough to make one's heart tremble and his legs trembled.

Fighting with hungry wolf is a boy who looks fifteen or sixteen years old. He is thin, his face is also thin, and his half-length hard hair is tied behind his back. His temperament is very cold, and his eyes are dark. Glittering steadfast light. He had no weapons in his hand, and only used strange steps under his feet to quickly dodge the attack of the hungry wolf.

But the hungry wolf is too fast!

Although the young man dodged quickly, he still had a long incision on his side face, waist and abdomen because he was not able to do it in time. The body was dyed red. If it weren't for his quick response, I'm afraid he would be blind in one eye now, his abdomen had been cut open, and his intestines would have to flow out.

Just such a staggered, bloody and stench all over the arena, it is clearly just a battle assessment in the Condensation Realm, and somehow it gives people a feeling of life and death, which is very exciting.

Gu Zuo also happened to see this, and couldn't help but say: "Big Brother, this young man's character is so fierce."

Gongyi Tianheng said: "The will is quite strong, and it should be cultivated."

Now the two of them will watch the battle of the warriors in these realms. At the time, they will definitely not be analyzed as opponents, but more about whether they have the value of training.

There's a shortage of people...

It seems that the young man is at a disadvantage, but because the pace he is carrying is relatively strange, and some martial arts moves are quite subtle, so one person and one wolf can deal with it a lot.

However, after taking a few glances, Gu Zuo suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar figure, and he gave a soft "Huh".

Gongyi Tianheng noticed and asked in a low voice, "Azuo, what's wrong?"

Gu Zuo said very quickly: "Brother, look at those people."

Gongyi Tianheng followed.

The few people there were exactly the ones Gu Zuo saw in front of the main hall of the first test, who wanted to teach the son of his stepmother a lesson for his stepmother's son, and let the son of the original spouse fail the test of Fengzong Academy.

These people appear here, although they seem to be quite ordinary, but their eyes are all on the ring, and there is some insidious light in their eyes...

Gu Zuo suddenly felt that this world is really small.

Originally, he wasn't going to meddle in his own business, but he didn't expect that nosy business would come right in front of him.

Could it be that this young man in the ring is the target they want to frame? And the age of this young man seems to be similar to what they mentioned before.

It's just that Gu Zuo doesn't know, how are these people going to frame the teenager under the eyes of the school?

As soon as he was curious, Gu Zuo released his mental power and sent it to those people.