291-300

91

Chapter 291

The bronze mirror glowed with "woo woo", and immediately a shadow appeared from above, forming the appearance of a wild beast's head. It looked ferocious, and after a while, most of its body appeared, only the long tail was dragged on the bronze mirror, as if it could be used as an imperial envoy.

The third prince was smashed by Gongyi Tianheng on the head, and he said anxiously: "Eat him!"

Suddenly the wild beast suddenly shook its head, opened its huge mouth and flew into the air, and opened its mouth towards Gongyi Tianheng. Bite it!

Gu Zuo was taken aback: what is that? It doesn't look like it's alive, but why does it seem like it's still alive? !

At this moment, he couldn't help but feel a little depressed.

It seems that he still has too little knowledge...

In the blink of an eye, Gongyi Tianheng and the phantom of the desolate beast started to fight. Instead, the lord broke away, and he also jumped into the air with the soles of his feet, and joined forces with the wild beasts to fight against Gongyi Tianheng.

The advantage that was previously occupied by taking the first shot was vanished at this moment. Gongyi Tianheng faced the battle, but also knew very well that the phantom of this wild beast must be rare, and it should be the third king's trump card.

I just don't know if he only has one hole card, or is he still hiding a few?

After thinking for a while, the light armor on Gongyi Tianheng's body suddenly took off one of his right arms, and while his right arm was just bitten by the wild beast.

"Hey—" Gu Zuo took a breath.

His eldest brother looked very calm, but as a bystander, he felt like he was a little involved... Just looking at it like this, it hurts!

Gongyi Tianheng's arm was like being bitten by a real wild beast, and a piece of flesh was torn off, but the difference was that this piece of flesh and blood fell on the ground, but was not swallowed by the wild beast.

Gu Zuo frowned, he endured it, or released his mental power, immediately grabbed the piece of flesh and blood, and quickly put it away.

His eldest brother's flesh and blood, if he was injured and eaten in the past, can't fall into the hands of others!

Gongyi Tianheng determined the approximate ability of the wild beast, so he covered the light armor again, let go and continued to fight against the man and the beast, and the two sides fought fiercely again.

And because everyone's attention was on both sides of the battle, Gu Zuo's sense of presence was not high at first, but when he made such a move now, the sense of presence immediately came up.

Everyone who noticed him looked a little weird.

This alchemist, he collected the flesh and blood of Gongyi Tianheng... What did he do? Is it possible that you can still use it to refine medicine?

If you want to think about the good, you only think that the friendship between their companions is deep, and if you don't think so well, I'm afraid it's all in a delicate mood.

After Gu Zuo also received the flesh and blood of his eldest brother, he realized that everyone looked at him a bit wrong. He blushed, and after taking a deep breath, he felt that his face had become a little thicker.

- What do other people think? He does what he wants!

In the field, Gongyi Tianheng was suppressed again by a pair of two. The third prince seemed to be out of revenge, and let the wild beast bite Gongyi Tianheng repeatedly, as if he was going to swallow his head several times, and his moves were extremely ruthless. However, because the bronze mirror was sacrificed, the consumption of profound energy of the three princes was also doubled, and in terms of consumption, it was not inferior to Gongyi Tianheng.