331-340

31

Chapter 331 Arrangements

As the two talked, they had already entered the depths of the jungle.

This dense forest stretches for twenty miles, and it is not a vast woodland, but the products inside are very rich. All kinds of wild beasts - not limited to grades, all kinds of precious forest trees, as well as many medicinal materials growing in the woodland, can be called a natural resource pool.

Gu Zuo looked at both sides casually, and could see a lot of medicinal materials of different grades, all of which were in good condition.

At this moment, Gongyi Tianheng said with a smile: "This piece of woodland can be used for hunting slaves, and also for alchemists to pick medicinal materials. In the future, if Azuo needs anything, just come here and take it."

Gu Zuo of course nodded quickly: "The medicinal materials here are very good, and many kinds of medicinal herbs can be refined!"

Gongyi Tianheng also nodded: "Azuo will have the final say on what medicines he needs for his brother and his subordinates in the future."

Gu Zuodeng felt a great responsibility. But thinking about the matter of his eldest brother, he was not at ease, so he nodded again and agreed.

Unconsciously, I walked through the jungle.

There is a mountain road in front, which leads directly to the Baizhang mountain.

Looking up close, Gu Zuo saw several mountain springs, waterfalls and other water sources hanging down from the rocks, meandering among the grass, the water splashing and sparkling, all of which were extremely beautiful scenes. And this mountain is not an ordinary stone mountain or barren mountain. It is also rich in products, and there are also many forests, flowers and plants, etc. There are also many medicinal materials of excellent quality growing on the edge of some cliffs and in the mountain streams, which exudes strange Medicinal fragrance.

Although there is a thousand-person courtyard in the mountain, this courtyard is equivalent to encompassing the whole mountain. , and the scenery of the whole mountain seems to be integrated into one, and it is very beautiful.

Gu Zuo watched for three seconds.

His eldest brother, this is becoming a big landlord...

and then climbing.

This time, everyone didn't hesitate much. Except for the slaves and war slaves, even the newly-received Wu family and Hu family were allowed to enter this mountain.

But these people also know that this mountain is the most important part of this manor. Don't think that they can come here today. If they wait later, if they don't have a warrant or notification, I'm afraid they will be rejected from the mountain. It can't be like this. Climbing the mountain vigorously.

However, everyone was still only allowed to enter the middle of the mountain, and it was impossible to go further up.

And on this hillside, stands a towering hall, covering a vast area, majestic and amazing. After entering it, the volume inside is also very large, not to mention tens of thousands of people, one or two thousand is always no problem.

Gongyi Tianheng sat directly on the high seat, and then he ordered: "Matiff Ying, go and move another seat."

The Mastiff War Slaves in the Ascension Realm quickly turned into black shadows, and waited for them to reappear. When the time came, a large, comfortable-looking chair was placed just below the high seat.