441-450

41

Chapter 441 The arrival of Tianlongwei

Gu Zuo came back to his senses, then froze for a moment.

Tianlongwei is here? Why did Tianlongwei suddenly come? They are here, big brother actually sensed it? It's because of that bloodline...

Thinking in a mess, Gongyi Tianheng has said to Gongyi Zhuoyue and others: "The Tianlongwei who used to belong to me has already arrived at the door now, and I asked my father to make some arrangements. I will disturb too many people."

Gongyi Zhuoyue nodded: "Yan'er, go."

Gongyi Yan also stood up and said, "Where are you taking them for your father?"

Gongyi Tianheng said, "They If they want to come to see me, my father can bring them here."

Gongyi Yan had no objection, and quickly walked out of the courtyard and made arrangements quickly.

Afterwards, Gongyi Zhuo Yuefang asked: "When did Tianheng instruct Tianlongwei to gather here?"

Gongyi Tianheng shook his head slightly: "The grandson never told them, they just sensed the grandson's breath."

Gongyi Zhuo Yue paused: "—What's the mystery here?"

Gongyi Tianheng said, "The grandsons have unintentionally transformed their physiques, so this is the case."

Gongyi Zhuoyue didn't ask any more questions. Of course he knew that his grandson had many adventures, but he didn't mean to get to the bottom of it. And Liu Suyan didn't even care about these things. For her, she was very satisfied that her beloved son who had suffered since childhood could achieve what he has now achieved, and returned with honor and safety.

Not long after, a few strong winds hit outside.

Gu Zuo didn't deliberately use his mental power to investigate, but he also noticed that these breaths contained very powerful power, even far exceeding that of the current Gongyi family master Yi Yan - the master is going to receive Tianlongwei, don't you think? , Are these breaths from Tianlongwei?

He subconsciously felt it with his heart, and sure enough, although these breaths are quite unfamiliar, they have a slight sense of familiarity. This familiarity comes from the body of jealousy!

Gu Zuo is interested.

He felt that Tianlongwei would become his eldest brother's sharp knife in the future. He was extremely loyal, but it still took a long time to cultivate. But now, maybe this "long time" can be shortened?

Immediately afterwards, one after another dark shadows came in, and in the blink of an eye, they knelt on the ground in the courtyard. They all faced Gongyi Tianheng, and kowtowed heavily: "Tianlongwei, I have seen the son!"

Although his voice was not loud , but the momentum in it is like thunder!

At this moment, Gu Zuo couldn't help but widen his eyes.

The strength of these Tianlongwei has reached the peak of the Nine Heavens!

OK, so weird!

Gu Zuo still remembered that when they left Qingyun Sect, the total of 200 Heavenly Dragon Guards had not all been transformed into innate warriors, but it has only been two years, and all of them are infinitely close to being out of the ordinary!

With such a rapid rate of progress, even in the Central Continent, he is still a genius! However, the spirit of the sky and the earth in this Cangyun Kingdom is thin, and the aptitude of Tianlongwei was originally only among the orphans adopted by Gongyi's family. With such rapid progress, there must be something strange in it!