Chapter 120

"Carlisle!"

I heard the voice of my child, and no more dizziness or trauma played a role.

My father stepped back after my cry from the heart. Then I saw Carlisle running in front of me.

Black hair and black eyes.

The true appearance of my child, whom I so scrupulously covered, has been revealed.

As my father said, Carlisle's origins have become clearer than ever.

"Ah."

I froze when I saw this, and Carlisle, who ran up, froze too.

"Mom?"

Anxiety was felt in the quiet child's voice.

"Carlisle, go to mom."

"Mom... Is everything all right?"

"Of course."

Only then Carlisle threw himself into my arms with a bright smile.

My burns were still aching, but knowing Carlisle was okay, everything else had no weight.

Holding Carlisle tightly, I patted him on the back and rubbed my face against his shoulder.

"Mom is not in pain?"

"It's getting better. You have nothing to worry about. Carlisle, look at your mom."

Carlisle looked up.

"Does it hurt?"

It looked good from the outside, but I was worried nonetheless.

"Nothing hurts! The doctor's uncles treated me well so that I would not get sick, so that even my mother would not get sick!"

Carlisle put his arms around my waist with both hands.

"I'll never get hurt again. So you have nothing to worry about, okay?"

"Okay."

As I hugged Carlisle tightly, black leather shoes came to rest in front of my eyes.

Raymond.

I slowly looked up.

The same black eyes that Carlisle had were now looking down at my son.

I instinctively hugged Carlisle even tighter, as if scaring off other emotions.

Trying to protect Carlisle from him, I involuntarily showed hostility.

Even though he was Carlisle's father.

Ray rolled his eyes as if he already sensed my attitude.

He looked at me with shining eyes and moved his lips:

"I have a lot of questions for you."

I let go of Carlisle.

"Would you like to walk with your grandfather for a minute? Mom... I need to fix something."

"Are you going to talk to this uncle?" Carlisle whispered to me. Even though Raymond was our savior, Carlisle was now looking at him apprehensively.

"Do not worry. Everything will be fine with me."

"I'll go, Mom."

"Um, yeah."

I waved my hand and smiled until Carlisle left the place.

So Carlisle left, and the butler led the crowd of healers on their way.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly died down.