Chapter 83

"The truth is yours. That bitch almost dragged me away with her. You arrived in time. "

He even sighed emphatically with relief, as if he had survived a great danger.

If I hadn't come to his aid, he still wouldn't have had problems.

We both knew it, but we pretended it was the other way around.

I finally laughed at his loyalty to his habits.

"Jeremy is a really peculiar person."

"People do not change. But what are you doing here?"

"The head of the Order of the Phoenix always has something to do."

I pointed with my chin to the tall building behind.

"And, Jeremy."

"Yes?"

"You were at the court hearing, weren't you?"

His bright amber eyes gradually opened wider.

"So you caught me. My curse - I have a very beautiful face that stands out from a mile."

He smiled mischievously, as if he had truly suffered from his beauty.

And this was not just his own assessment. Objectively speaking, Jeremy was really handsome.

Sparkling platinum hair and jewel-like amber eyes. And a gentle pretty face.

Wherever he poked, everywhere he turned his gaze.

Even in the kingdom of Lund, there was no woman who was not interested in Jeremy while he was hanging out in my flower shop.

"The fact is, Jeremy stands alone among the gray crowd. Do you think that that person could have fallen in love with you?"

When I pointed in the direction that the young lady ran away, confusion settled on his playful face.

Naturally, you consider yourself handsome.

Well, that wasn't a lie either.

Sometimes he was lacking in comparison with Raymond, who was not at all reputed to be of this world.

When I stared at him with a hint in my eyes, Jeremy's cheeks turned red.

He opened his lips and coughed softly.

"If you are serious, then I am now shy."

Seeing my cheeks stained with red, I really wanted to laugh.

"But that's the truth. I'm not one of those who will mumble and beat around the bush. Jeremy is a real handsome man, so I'll tell him about it."

I took a step closer and Jeremy stepped back. He was so embarrassed that even his legs gave way.

I burst out laughing, grabbing his trembling hand. Jeremy frowned when he saw the laugh.

"Are you kidding me."

"Sorry. However, it is not often that I see the shy Jeremy. It was so sweet," I said, unable to wipe the smile off my face.

The embarrassment did not go away, so now he did not know what to do here.

He covered his red cheeks and avoided my gaze.

But have I lied to him at least once?

I changed the subject because I made him more embarrassed than I originally thought.

"In any case, it's nice to see you again. I really thought that Jeremy would not float to the empire. After all, there was no news about you."

He turned to me.