Chapter 95

The pocket watch shattered with a resounding clink.

"You, yes you, yes I am now...!"

The Marquis Sios stuttered, startled by Lisa's trick.

The latter only smiled softly in return.

"Father, you better worry about crawling in front of the emperor."

Lisa spoke, gently taking the marquis by the palm, which was trembling with anger.

"You have already decided to give me full control over our enterprise. Your Excellency, don't bother with this. And if you twitch again, I will become an orphan."

The green eyes of the Marquis Sios shone with anger and surprise. Betrayed by his own child, he was confused.

"You can't put your feelings in your pocket! Think better of the family that survived only from your sacrifice. If you had not sailed to the western kingdom, you would have been thrown out the door in disgrace. "

The Marquis used it from start to finish.

Lisa simply paid him in the same coin.

"Now you dare?!"

At this moment, the marquis could not resist and raised his hand for a slap, but Lily grabbed Sios by the wrist.

"Lily, take your father to the room. Looks like he's tired."

"Yes Milady."

"Let go of me, you trash!"

"If you make noise, I'll have to calm you down."

Although he was stupid, he quickly caught the hint. The Marquis stopped shouting, knowing that these words were sincere.

Because his guilt for their pressing problem was as clear as day.

Out of last pride, the marquis shook off Lily's hand and left the office alone.

Sitting at the Marquis's table, Lisa threw a newspaper with the most provocative statements to Lily.

"Invest money here."

"Right here? They don't look like reliable partners," Lily asked again.

After all, there was no point in sending money to the newspaper, which published the most evil article about the Marquis Sios?

"This newspaper is the best-selling newspaper today."

People were most attracted to bile.

"Tomorrow let them publish newspapers with this article."

A meeting between Duke Drua and Marquis Sios was held to clarify the contract for the use of the mines.

They had a good reason.

In fact, before Duke Drua fell into disgrace, he was in close business contact with the Sios family.

"Pay them what they demand. And we will remove Duke Drua from the scene. "

"As you order."

She decided to hand over this figure to be devoured.

Raymond was a smart man.

No matter how much Marquis Sios poured honey speeches, the emperor's doubts only intensified.

It was necessary to lower the ends into the water.

The snake-like Duke of Drua may have compromising evidence on Sios.

Everything must be organized neatly.