pinky promise.

the floor we were supposed to be on

had blood splattered, everywhere.

_____________________________________________

"im gonna KILL YOU YAMA!" mateo screamed. i took hold of his hair as i started banging his head against the ground. there was too much going on, blood spatter, cars screeching into the parking garage.. mateo on the verge of rolling us over.

FUCK HES-

he rolled us over as he tugged on my head before he reached my neck i started to cough. i began to jam my elbows into his ribs as hard as i possibly could but it was useless. i began scratching and clawing at his skin. i desperately tried to get my throat out of his grasp, yet nothing was working.

" you cant.. beat me.." he said, wrapping both of his arms around my neck, slowly cutting off my air," you can't beat me.." he whispered," you wont ever.. win.."

my vision started to blur, as i tugged as his arms, slamming my head into his face as hard as possible. knowing i chipped one of his teeth in the process, i saw it fall beside us. i repeated the action over and over again, so much so i could feel myself begin to bleed. as i realized he started to loosen his grip little by little, i took advantage of the breaths i could take, and breathed in as much air as i could, before i began to hit him again.

but it wasnt enough. i felt my head start to spin as i started to black out. "i... cant" i said out loud," im gonna.. kill you." i sputtered out, feeling my air slowly get ripped out of my chest," i have to.. kill you"

"youre weak.. daniel" he said into my ear releasing my neck a bit.

BREATHE IN.

HOLD

" ive crushed you like a like a bug your whole life.. and you haven't ever been able to stop me, because you're WEAK.." he said, once again readjusting his arms again.

BREATHE IN. HOLD. BE READY TO USE ALL FORCE.

i struggled to comply with my own advice, slowly giving our air to speak,"im.. not..." i spit out,"im not.. weak" i whispered," im just catching my BREATH!"

i drove my body upwards and wrapped my legs around his upper body and threw him back. as it knocked him off balance, giving me the higher advantage. he released my body and with a swift motion, i took the switchblade from my pocket and flipped it open. i stepped on his chest as i stared him into his eyes, as his eyes went soft, as hes realized hes finally, lost. my mind raced with. hundreds, maybe a thousand thoughts but only 3 stuck out to me..