𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

~I'm happy you were apart of my life, and that you finally have someone by your side to guide you

~
I'm happy you were apart of my life, and that you finally have someone by your side to guide you. I'm sorry things had to end this way..

Don't you dare forget that I love you, my son.
________________________________

I read the letter again, skimming over the bolded letters.

"Why..? What is this.."

Then after a long 4 minutes, it all sank in. It wasn't random, it really said something.

"FUCK." I yelled, grabbing a pen nearby. I grabbed the letter and frantically wrote down the bolded letters and words.

With astonishment I slowly saw them all for a sentence that broke my heart into a hundred thousand pieces.

"It wasn't.. the cancer.."

Tears filled my eyes as I realized what it meant.

The cancer didn't kill her.

Someone else did.

.
.
.
.

"It wasn't the cancer?! Then what the hell was it?!" I yelled, banging my hands on the floor.

"What do you mean, what're you talking about!"Araceli said, dropping down to me.

"Read the fine print." I said harshly, holding my hand out.

Her eyes scanned the letters left and right and her eyes went wide in absolute shock," Oh my god.." She whispered," I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry."

"I don't want apologies, I want the damn truth. She was all I had left and some bastard took her away from me." I yelled, looking at her casket.

"I will find who did this shit to you.." I whispered. "I promise.."

~

HI YES THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER IM DOUBLE UPDATING TODAY WITH A LONG ONE IM SORRY.

I've been so busy bro and i'm sorry i've been behind, i'm doing my best..

It's really stressful trying to balance everything like this though, so i'm doing all I can for you guys :/

I do appreciate the support and I promise i'll get on track.

I'll see you guys in a bit :)