Sleep

~Ive done some bad shit in my life, but don't take her away from me, don't kill her, don't kill anyone here

~
Ive done some bad shit in my life, but don't take her away from me, don't kill her, don't kill anyone here.

I'm begging don't let anyone else die here..
________________________________

"Why is it so dark..?"

"Where am I?"

Drip

Drip

Drip

"Is that, water?"

I ran to the sound of water, as the small drips echoed in the abyss of darkness that surrounded me.

Drip

Drip

Drip

"Why do my legs hurt so bad..?"

As my thought entered my mind I fell.

"What the fuck!" I yelled out," Who the hell is in here?!"

I stumbled to find something to hold, something to grasp as tightly as I could. I don't know where I am, and I don't know where she is.

All I know, it's the outcome might not be good.
.
.
.
.

beep

beep

beep

"What the hell?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

Beep

Beep

Beep

"What is that..?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw the white room. "A hospital..?"

I scanned the room," Where's the bed?"

I looked down, and saw the iv in my arm, and the pillow laying beside me.

"Am I? This can't be right."

I sat up and looked for my phone, scrambling around the messy nightstand that sits next to my bed.

"Why am I here?" I said aloud," What happened? Where's Araceli?"

As I found my phone a sharp pain hit my back,

"Son of a bitch." I cried out," God what the hell was that?"

"Sleep." A females voice said," Sleep."

"I'm not tired! Where's Araceli? Why am I here?"

"Shhhh, sleep." She said once more.

I desperately tried to force my eyes to look at my phone screen, my hands shaking and my eyes unable to stay open.

"You can do it, pull through. You're almost there daniel."

I forced my eyes open as far as I could and did my best to type my password in my phone,

"You can do it! You're so close!"

"I SAID SLEEP."

A loud bang erupted, and all that was left.

Was the dark abyss once again.

~

A/n

You guys im so sorry i haven't been updating like i need too. genuinely im so sorry.

i appreciate all of the love and support, and the ones that have been checking on me while i've been gone.

Thank you guys.