𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐫

The boner was gone, but the precum on my hand still remind

Son of a bitch.

________________________________

~

I got in my car and immediately drove to black alley.

We call it black alley because it's where there aren't cameras or anyone that really drives down that road.

It's where we jump people in the gang, fight, sell, kill. The list goes on.

I pulled up and saw the rest of our black cars, I knew everyone's car either from the sound or the tinted windows.

Sliding my gun into my side pocket I exited the car.

"About time, we need to talk." Jadian said

"What for." I muttered.

He snapped and threw a man on the ground in front of me.

"Is that?"

"Adams. Yea, we caught him."

Adams and I have had an unsettled rivalry, it started when he shot up my house because he couldn't pay his damn fees on time.

Ever since, the pussy ran from me.

And now, he's right in front of me.

"Well well well."I crouched down and grabbed a fistful of his hair in my hands and yanked his head up," It's been what? 6 months? And you got caught?"

"Shut up." He muttered.

I slammed his face into the concrete before I lifted it back up.

"You wanna talk, or do you want me to kill you right now?" I said, gripping his head tighter.

"You piece of shit."

He rolled over and kicked me in my stomach, causing me to lose my balance and fall on my back.

He sat on top of me and began to hit my nose.

I sat and let him get one punch.

"You aren't gonna fight back? I'm right here bitch." He said.

I started to laugh maniacally," That was just me allowing myself to get punished for not finding you myself. You aren't stronger than me."

I punched him in his face and watched him fall to the ground beside me.

As I stood up, I kicked him in his stomach with all my force, hearing some shit crack.

"Damn, the ribs first?" Jadian muttered.

"I'll break yours next." I said. staring him down.

He smiled and shook his head no.

I returned the smile and began to kick Adams again.