him.

Hi guys

Hi guys.. quick A/N before I start this chapter.

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for taking the time out of my day to read my work, truly it means the world to me.

And I also hate to say it, but the book is slowly reaching its end.

Don't worry, because I have a surprise for you guys when it does end, but let me get back on topic.

This chapter is gonna be on the shorter side of about 2,000 words, as I've been busy with soccer and school.

But again, I appreciate you guys so much, the new readers, the old ones that continue to come back and keep reading, I appreciate you guys so much.

We're so close to hitting 90k it's insane. I never knew that I would get here with something I started just for fun, would be growing this much.

Once again, thank you so so much. I love you guys.

And I hope you enjoy.

(Written in Aracelis pov.)

i stared at him in disbelief, as the realization set in on me.

there's no way we're gonna be able to get out of this alive..
________________________________
.
.

Just stay calm, it's all gonna be fine.

As i've repeated that line to myself for hours on end I realized that shit was just not going well.

I sat in the room, anxiously looking at my phone through the glass. Wishing I could just reach in there and grab it.

But I couldn't.

As I tried to get my mind off my situation, I became frustrated.

The dripping pipes and the shitty air conditioner made it really hard to focus on things when they kept distracting me.

It's not like the tv in here was loud enough to drown out the unbearable sounds anyways.

They gave me one channel, the stupid ass history channel.

I'm not watching a man talk about some stupid ass guy who ended up failing because he put his trust in the wrong person.

But the more I think about it, I feel like i'm that stupid ass person, who put their trust in the wrong person.

As time went on I began to get frustrated, tugging at my hair, and desperately trying to clear my thoughts. But every-time I tried, they began to just circle back like a damn storm.