chills.

~"Don't take me away, please God

~
"Don't take me away, please God.."

"Please.."
________________________________

Do you believe in miracles? Fairytales even?

Like the little things we watched growing up, the happy girl met the happy boy and they lived a life they were proud of.

The sick girl meets the boy in the hospital and all of a sudden she gets better and falls in love with him.

Stupid stories we all wanted to really believe, stories we desperately wanted to have for ourselves.

Stories like the santa and the easter bunny.

Maybe if we even wanted to go down the road, a fairy god mother. A woman that would grant our wishes and bring us our desires.

God, the things we believed when we were younger. So shielded from the real world it makes no sense.

There isn't always the true love cinderella stories.

There's almost never a real hospital cure, let alone one that leaves a long term relationship behind.

No one can bring you what you truly desire.

We believed and well believe so many things, so many made up stories and lies, only to be distraught by the truth as it comes down to it.

Impossible things, like convincing yourself you can bring someone back, after you watched their lifeless body fall into the ground.

Stupid ass fairytales.

Silly promises. We all end up knowing they will never be kept.

Only left with wasted time and the pain of being distraught after so much time trying to believe in hope.

Believing in dreams.

Believing in something that kept us going..

But yet.

Dreams aren't real.

So is the ability to bring someone back.

Give up on that silly hope, because life stops for no one.

.
.
.
.

"We need more blood, patient is an asian male, clearly distressed and lost all consciousness."

It's dark.