𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭

~

~

I sobbed, banging my palms against my steering wheel.

What the hell do I do now.
________________________________

"There's an elephant in the room."

You've most likely heard that phrase or a variation of that phrase your entire life.

There is an elephant in the room...

The empty desk that is now sitting behind me.

Is the elephant in the room.

.
.
.
.

I got my materials out and looked at my friends as they walked in class.

"It's true, isn't it Daniel? He's really dead?" Adrien asked.

"Well no shit, he'd be sitting here right now." I said, hiding my tears.

It's been 3 days.

I haven't been able to eat let alone sleep.

My world has fallen apart.

But i'm not gonna let anyone show.

I combed my hair with my hands and leaned my head back in my chair, hiding the tears in my eyes from anyone around.

The chair next to me moved back and a body sat in it," Hey Aracel-"

It wasn't her.

It's was another girl," Hey she's up there, i'm sitting here today. How's your day going?" She said, resting her hand on her shoulder.

"Good until you got here Jai." I said scanning Araceli and the desks around her.

One was open, and I didn't hesitate to move.

I grabbed my bag and ignored the bitch as I sat next to Araceli," Hey, good morning." I said.

"Hi Daniel." She said," How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, i'll be okay. It's a really long day." I said, putting my head down on the desk.

She rubbed my back," I'm sorry, if I can help in anyway, let me know." She said.

"Thank you." I said, embracing the contact.

I haven't really had any meaningful contact with someone. The last time I remember it, it was with mom.

So when she started to care for me like this, it really made me emotional. More emotional than I already was.

Jai was pissed.

Jai was one of the first girls I ever loved, like really loved. I loved her more than anything.

Then she cheated on me and made me the way I am now.

Nonchalant and Not giving a fuck.

I felt the tension build as the two were in the room together.

It made me nervous at the thought of Jai, hurting Araceli for no reason.

It pissed me off.

.
.
.
.

A/N

I'm sorry this chapter is so short lolol but i had to update.

BUT

THANK YOU FOR OVER 200 READS!!!

I LOVE U GUYS SM

AHHHHHH