rescue

"i'll be back, for you

"i'll be back, for you." i said to myself," i promise.."
_____________________________________

i woke up in a cool sweat, as i pulled my shirt back i looked at how soaking wet it was.

"ew." i whispered," gross.. daniel, do you have an extra shirt i can change into?" i asked.

no response.

"babe." i said, rolling over. the bed was empty, and the closet was open.. i grabbed my phone and looked at it," 2:03 am.. i've been asleep for almost three hours.."

i put my feet onto the ground, and began to walk around the bedroom, confused as to where he went. "daniel" i called out, once more as i stared walking around the hotel, flicking on lights.. opening doors.. until i saw it.

Araceli.

Tyrell.

my heart felt like it fell out of my chest, as i stumbled over to the table, staring at the gun and elephant thing in disbelief. i rushed to the bedroom and grabbed my phone calling tyrell.

"h-hello?" he said groggily,"is it time to go..?" he asked.

"its daniel, hes gone.."

"WHAT" he yelled into the phone. the line clicked and i heard a door slam before mine was knocked on. i stumbled to the door and fumbled with the doorknob, before i saw tyrell in the doorway.

"what do you mean hes gone.." he asked," he didnt leave us, he couldnt have.."

"he did.."

he walked into the room behind me.. my eyes flooding with tears as i realized the reason he was being so clingy today was because he knew he was gonna leave us behind, he knew he wasn't gonna bring us along with him.

"no.. no no no NO!" he yelled, banging his hands on the counter, god he has to be miles away by now, fuck." he said throwing his hands behind his head. "there's no way to track him down, i bet he turned his phone off.."

"i have no way to find hi-.... ILL BE BACK!" i said, running to the bedroom. i grabbed my found and looked on the find my iphone app, and the air tag was online, thank god. i fell apart in the bedroom as i started sobbing, holding my hands to my face. i was relieved to see he was only an hour away from us. "tyrell, hes an hour away, go change ill bring the stuff on the table, we have to catch him, we can't let him do this alone!" i yelled into the other room..

but no response.

i walked into the room and saw him reading the letter he left behind for him, as tears streamed down his face.