𝐛𝐨𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐳𝐞

~I watched her run to her window and climb in, and with that, I pulled off

~
I watched her run to her window and climb in, and with that, I pulled off.

Goodnight..

________________________________

I pulled into my driveway and as soon as I thought I was starting to be able to control myself, I was wrong.

I was able to fight off the problem in my pants in front of her, but now that she's gone it started to show up.

It was rough.

I wanted to take care of it right here and now, but then again, the car wasn't as comfortable as my bed.

I looked over to the side where she sat and that only aroused me more.

I reached my hand to my thigh to keep it from shaking but that didn't help me anymore.

I forced myself out of the car and got out and walked towards my building as slow as I could trying not to hit my groin area as I walked.

I unlocked my door and flung myself inside, closing my door behind me.

I dropped my keys on the counter and my phone reaching for some fireball shooters.

I popped the tops off and downed them, letting the alcohol burn my throat as it went down.

I recycled my bottles and walked to my room.

The car lights flashed through my windows.

My room was pitch black unless the occasional cars drove by and flashed thor high beams into my room.

I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling, the darkness formed into a thought that I wrapped myself up in.

I saw her, at the beach with me just like earlier, but instead her clothes were off, wearing a bikini top.

I was drinking in my swim trunks as I walked alongside her.

She held my arm and took a swig from my drink as well," I've never really drank before." She said, closing her eyes at the stinging taste that hit the back of her throat.

"You'll get used to it, it's not as bad after awhile." I said, pulling her closer to me.

"I guess so."

We walked on the beach, our feet hitting the hot sand as we walked.

"It's a nice day." She said, removing herself out of my grip.