her.

~ a/n

~
a/n

this is written in araceli's perspective!

enjoy <333

(i listened to as the world caves in on repeat while writing this.. so jss yk? in case you wanna add to the chapter.)

I stared down at my phone and saw the smiling girl on my wallpaper. Her beautiful brown eyes, her hair..

"What'd I do to deserve you?" I asked the air," What did I do for her to walk in here and save me?"
________________________________
.
.
.

It's all I can think about.

The shouting, the screaming, the god awful cries.

His blood, covering my hands.

It's been a good few days, but I can't force myself to sleep, eat at most.

The day they all dragged me from the room, and how my nails dug into the wall as I screamed his name out into the abyss of a hospital.

It's like my whole world crumbled seeing him in that bed.

How his heart rate kept going up and down at speeds so drastic I thought he was gonna die. A part of me knew he did die.

Even if it was for a moment, I knew he went somewhere else. He was with someone else, and god I knew it wasn't me.

.
.
.
.

The pain on his face is so god damn obvious, it's destroying me. I can't imagine the guilt he feels.

The weight on his shoulders and the pain in his heart.

I can't imagine that pain.. not again at least.

I clenched his hand in mine tightly, but my attention quickly shifted to the car.. the car that kept circling..

"Do you recognize that car..?" I asked quickly.

"I don't.." he said slowly.

But before we knew it, it all fell apart.

"GET DOWN." He screamed.

He tackled me to the ground, so hard I swear every bit of breath I had in my body was gone.

He laid on top of me like a shield, as I realized the noises I heard were gunshots. REAL, gunshots.

A hundred thousand thoughts flew across my mind.

What is he doing?

Why is he protecting me, he needs to protect himself.

He needs to run..