my solo mission.

i will survive

i will survive.

and we will be together, forever.
_____________________________________

(hey besties, this chapter is gonna be pretty short, so i jss wanted to say that lol css it's gonna be a double update when i drop this <3)

i sat in the hotel room with her, after the early morning wake up call to get in the car and head back to the hotel.

the whole time i did nothing but sit and think, until it was 3 am..

when we arrived back here, she crashed.

and as of right now. she's still asleep. i looked over at her and smiled brightly, ill be back to see you, every single day, and night, ill be next to you..

i walked over the closet and grabbed my black bag, taking out any extra items i didn't need, as this bag was clothes and my gun, and whatever else i think ill need.

but i paused. when i saw the elephant stuffed animal.

right. i wrote about leaving this behind last night, didn't i.

i kicked myself in the back.

this is the worst idea you've ever had daniel, you seriously can't be doing this.

but i have to do this to keep her safe, i can't lose her too..

but you're gonna regret it.

but ill regret it all if she dies trying to save me.

"fuck" i whispered, holding my temples in between my fingertips. i slid the elephant at the top of the closet, followed by the two letters labeled.

Araceli

Tyrell.

as i grabbed the black bag once again, i pulled my red 0.9 out and placed it at the top. my plan is to wait for her to be asleep to leave.

i pulled the bag out of the closet and closed it behind me. taking the suitcase i brought with me, i opened it silently, taking out clothes for me and zipped it back up.

sliding the clothes into my bag, i took my gun off the entertainment center and placed it in my bag as well.

i zipped it up and placed it by the front door. it was subtle and noticeable, yet you wouldn't really realize it unless you were looking for it.