20 minutes.

HEY BESTIES QUICK A/N!!!! i listened to blackout days while i wrote this on repeat, and it lowkey fit well (in my opinion) but yes! i love y'all, and i put the version i listened to up above if you wanna listen to it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

HEY BESTIES QUICK A/N!!!! i listened to blackout days while i wrote this on repeat, and it lowkey fit well (in my opinion) but yes! i love y'all, and i put the version i listened to up above if you wanna listen to it.. enjoy the chapter!"

~~

as i got out of the car, i locked it behind me. beginning to follow the footsteps i saw in the dirt.

as i started walking closer, i heard the sound of faint talking, before i heard the gunshot...
_____________________________________

20 minutes earlier.

"you won't ever guess what i found out" tyrell said.

"well, im here am i not." i said to him," what is it, and why's he tied.. up?"

"don't listen to him! he's lying!" darius yelled.

"wha-"

before i could get the words out, tyrell pulled his leg back and kicked darius as hard as he could in his ribs," shut your damn mouth you backstabbing motherfucker." he yelled, spitting in his face.

"are you gonna explain what the HELL is going on here?" my voice boomed around us as darius was coughing on the ground.

"read it." he said, chucking a phone into my hand.

"what am i..." i looked down at the phone and saw messages. screenshots. messages with my name, araceli's name.. my mothers.. name.

i read the message with my mothers name in it first, from two months ago.. her month of death.

mateo
is he back at his house?
sent 1:17 am

darius
no sir he hasn't been home in days, is it done?
sent 1:22 am

mateo
his mother is no longer a problem. i took care of it. she was quite the fight.
sent 1:43 am

my face tightened, as i read another set of messages between the two, not even three days apart.

mateo
jai has arrived, i assume she's heading out with you?
sent 1:25 am

darius
yes sir, we're going out for a drive if that's okay with you. we need to discus.. some things.
sent  1:36 am

mateo
let me know if anything changes.as of now, don't make me regret allowing you to be with her.
sent 1:45 am

darius
jai is onboard with the plan. it's all going swell.
sent 2:15 am.

mateo
you better not get my niece killed with your foolishness. if she gets hurt i'll rip you apart.
sent 2:38 am