promises?

"will it be like this forever?" she asked gently

"i hope so." i said softly," i really hope so.."
_____________________________________

i rolled over next to her, seeing the sun poke through the curtains.

"good morning.." i said softly, rubbing her temples.

"it's early, im not getting up." she said, burying her head into my shoulder.

"well i am, and i need to go get some soap from the store."

"i'm going back to sleep." she muttered.

"alright. you do that." i whispered, kissing her forehead.

"mhm.."

-

after getting ready, combed my hair in a middle part like she did the other night to see if it would make my hair look better.

it did.

"hey, babe. i'm.." i looked over at her to see her fast asleep in bed, peacefully sleeping in my hoodie.

"right."

i grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled a small note on it, letting her know ill be back soon.

as i set it next to her phone, i kissed her forehead gently, before i exited the room.

-

"alright, so, the target is about a mile away from the hotel." i muttered to myself," interesting, alright then."

tapping my hands against the steering wheel, as i sat at the red light for a moment, i saw a black car pull up behind me.

stay calm. your license plate isn't real.

you're just nervous, it's not mateo.

as the light turned green, i floored it, zooming through the light as fast as possible, leaving the black car behind.

( VRROOOOOM VROOOOOM. i'm sorry i really had to LMDOAOAOAOA -ava raine)

as i lost it in my rear view mirror, a sigh of relief slipped my mouth.

as i was driving, my eyes settled on a zales," maybe a small detour wouldn't hurt." i said, turning my right blinker on.