hell.

a/nwell howdy? i'm here hhehehe, uh, am i lowkey not super sober writing this? yea

a/n
well howdy? i'm here hhehehe, uh, am i lowkey not super sober writing this? yea.
but am i still writing it? yea.

~
I began to sob and bawl my eyes out as I realized.

I was never.

Getting out of here.
________________________________
.
.
.

thunk
thunk
thunk

that was the only sound that echoed in this room as i through a ball against the wall.

i'm like a prisoner here. there's nothing to do but sit here and cry.

now thinking about it, i could do some other stuff, but i really don't need any cameras seeing me touch myself.

that's weird.

the ground was cold as hell and i laid on it frequently. listening for the footsteps of people as they would near where i sat.

i held my hands out and looked at my bruised knuckles and cut up hands.

they started to hurt, and it began to be insanely unbearable.

i was hoping someone would find me in this damp ass room instead of me sitting here alone waiting for some fucking miracle to happen.

i stood up and walked over to the door, banging on it with my fists," let me out bro, this isn't funny, i wanna go home!"

my voice echoed loudly through the room and i began to hear my own pleads of escape surround me.

i sound so stupid.

"LET ME OUT BRO." i yelled again.

banging and kicking the door vigorously with my hands and feet, hoping that something or someone would come to help me.

pummeling the door with my knuckles as i began to feel them start hurting again.

it was pointless.

i sunk my back against the door and laid my head against it, doing my best not to cry anymore.

i didn't want to cry, i was tired of crying over this. Daniel wouldn't want to see me cry, but i don't think he'd know how to handle this situation either.

why is this happening to me.

.
.
.