one last night.

as she softly slept, i smiled at her, i loved her

as she softly slept, i smiled at her, i loved her. every single part of her.. inside and out, she's her..

she's mine
_____________________________________

what i've learned as a person in the past few months had not only bettered me? but bettered me and my idea of life.

i decided that it was gonna be the best option to take her out for once more before my mind went into mission mode,

i hate how i get when i'm in that mode. when it comes to me nothing matters to me.

well, you know what i mean.

i don't know when to give her the promise ring.. it's too sudden, but i don't wanna live with regrets. i wanna give it to her in the off chance i fail.

"i dont know when the right time is, but i just can't leave it alone.." i whispered to myself,"but i think ill settle this alone.."

"ohhhh daniellll..." araceli called out to me," what're you doing?" 

a set of arms wrapped around my neck quickly," are you okay, is everything okay?"

"yes of course i am, just thinking."

"about?" she asked, laying her head on my shoulder.

she smelled like vanilla coconut and her skin was soft.. times like this is where i wish i could stay forever..

"i'm just thinking about sunday.." i said softly " nothing else, don't worry about it.."

"i understand, but don't shut me out, alright?"

"i wont, i promise."

"i know.." she said softly.

she held her arms around me for a bit longer before she bit my cheek softly," food."

"alright alright, enough with the biting." i said laughing, i laid her down on her back before laid on her chest.

she put her hand in my hair as she started to caress my head slowly. i eased myself into her comfort as i wrapped my arms around her abdomen,

"stop. stressing.." she said," i can tell your breathing is off.."

"it really that obvious?" i asked softly.

"it is. you need to stop worrying, it's gonna work according to plan, i know it will. i have faith in you, and tyrell. i have faith in us."