𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

~Letting the tears drip down my face as I slowly tried to hold myself together

~
Letting the tears drip down my face as I slowly tried to hold myself together.

Why did it have to be you..?
________________________________

"You ready." She asked, as she undid her seatbelt.

"I don't think I have any other choice but to be ready right now." I said, gripping my steering wheel.

She sat beside me, in a black dress, clutching a bag to her chest, and a grey umbrella laid besides her feet. I was wearing a black tux, red tie, since it was the first tie she ever gave me, this was the most appropriate item for me to wear.

"I wanted to apologize." I began to say," I didn't mean to yell at you the other day, it was just really really upsetting." I said, holding my hand to her.

"Don't apologize, I understand how it feels to lose a mom. I don't blame you. I'm here to help you, that's what my job is right?"

She intertwined her fingers with mine and smiled," It's gonna be okay, it's the wake."

(Quick a/n, if you don't know what a wake is it's when you see the body before the funeral. k bye -ava raine)

"Still, it bugs me. I yelled at you in a pit of rage and made you cry. For the first time seeing someone cry by my actions bugs me, and i'm sorry."

"If I say I forgive you will you drop it already?"She asked.

"Yes."

"Alright then I forgive you."

I smiled and brought her hand up to my lips, kissing it lightly and holding it close.

We sat in silence for a moment, me considering the best way to get out of the car.

"Come on." She said," We have to go."

"I know, I know." I looked down at her hands," I'm just not ready to accept the fact she's actually gone you know?"

"I get that, but if you knew she was sick. You knew this day would come."

I know. But I wish it didn't bug me this much.

"Alright, let's go." I said, letting her hand go. I got out and closed my door behind me. The cool breeze flowed through my tux as I went to go open her door.

"Thank you."

"Always."

She locked her arm with mine and we began walking into the funeral home.