𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

~

~

tw light gore

When I walked up, my heart dropped.

"Long time no see buddy boy."

_____________________________
~

I walked up and saw Jadian laying on the ground.

It pissed me off,"What the FUCK did you do?" I yelled.

The black hooded figure smiled and turned around slowly," Who knew he'd call the boss here?" He said, facing me.

He was the same height, maybe taller, he had a scar on his face, a really big one.

It looked.. fresh.

"You bastard, what did you do to him?! I'll fucking kill your sorry ass you son of a bitch." I said, hand on my gun in my pocket.

"He's been stealing from us. Aren't you upset?" The man said.

I couldn't recognize him, and it fucked with my mind trying to tell who the guy was but I just couldn't.

"Take that hood off and talk to me like a man." I said, trying to get a better read on him as I stepped closer.

I watched him smile and snap his fingers.

Two of his men in black picked Jadien up and started dragging him away.

"Hell no, come fight like a damn man!" I yelled.

I shot the one on the left in his leg.

One pop, followed by one LOUD crack.

The other guy dropped Jadian flat on his face and began to run the other way.

I cocked the gun and pointed it down the alley, one shot.

I heard it ricochet off one bucket and the sound of squelching was heard. Followed by a loud thud.

"They don't call you the sharpest man down here for no reason huh?" The man said, chuckling.

I cocked the gun again and pointed it at him," Take the hood off, or i'll take it off myself after I blow your head off." I said, holding my gun and my ground.

"You know" he said, taking a deep breath," I really tried to do this in a civilized manner, but you know? People don't always get along with me."

He kicked my gun out of my hand and that kick was followed by another, hitting me in my chest.

"You wanna go?" I said, catching my ground and my breath.

"Let's see what you got pretty boy." He responded.