cry for me

"

".. i know." i choked out softly," night."

"night."
_____________________________________

"take a deep breath, focus on the target. shoulders back and stay calm" i said, as i was watching her hold the gun in her hand. "pull the trigger" i said quietly.

in an instant there was a loud pop before the sound of impact was heard, she looked at me with a big smile," i hit the middle..." my mouth flew open as i heard this, as full astonishment fell over me," no way..." we walked over to the target, and to my surprise, it was a dead shot in the middle. "no fucking way."

"i guess i just have an aim, you know ?" she said softly. "maybe the night you shot at that car wasnt a fluke after all hm?" i said excitedly. "yea, im a natural i guess" she said, moving her hair side to side.

" okay drama queen, but either way im very impressed, lets run through that again alright?" she nodded, cocking the gun in her hand as she and i walked back to the starting point. "ready?" i asked softly. "you know im always ready" she responded, and with a quick pull of the trigger, our eyes widened, as she yet again, hit it in the middle.

"so.. about this mission?" she said with a questionable tone," how are we gonna do it?"

"we?" i asked, unsure if she meant what she was asking. as she rolled her eyes, they met mine," yes, we daniel, what do you need me to do?"

"i need you to sit and look pretty so i know you wont get hurt. i cant risk it, unless the plan is foolproof."

"but-"

" no, araceli. unless its foolproof, its gonna stay as is right now, besides the guys are gonna meet up with us tonight so we have to discuss a plan as well, and i need you to be there."

"okay" she said softly," but, i have a question"

"ask away"

"can we go pick up some airtags from target, ive been misplacing my stuff left and right and its getting annoying to look for everything all the time."

"yea! that's fine with me i need to get some sleeping pills, haven't been sleeping much.. do you need anything else? snacks? stuff to do? wanna have a movie night tonight after the meeting? OH i know what we can do, we should do those face masks things the couples do on instagram you know?"

"since when did you wanna care about your face.. face masks? who even are you?" she said laughing at me.

"hey hey, this skin doesnt look this good naturally." i said, taking the gun from her hand and putting it on safety, then put it in my holster. "besides, you see how my face is clear?" i said, rubbing my hand across my skin.