rainstorm

"then i'll make it happen

"then i'll make it happen." i said kissing her forehead," i love you.."

"i love you too."

_____________________________________

there's something off with him, god and i can feel it.

i tossed and turned all night, unable to get comfortable. araceli, as always, slept like a rock besides me.

i carefully removed myself from her and the bed and slipped my shoes on, grabbing my keys and my phone.
i grabbed the notepad once more, leaving the note.

"hey, i went out for a drive, if im not back when you see this, give me a call. I love you, rest well."

setting it beside her, i kissed her forehead softly, before i left the room.

making my way downstairs into the hotel lobby, i called tyrell. the dial tone loudly rang in my ear, as my patience began to run thin.

"hello?" he said into the phone. "yo." i responded," can we meet up really quick? i can't sleep."

"awe, the little man can't sleep. ask araceli to cuddle you." he taunted, as i could hear his little smirk through the phone.

"unfortunately, it's not like that this time."

the line went quiet, as i knew what i was referring too.

"i'm gonna meet you at the 24/7 diner in front of the target, be there in ten."

"okay."

i hung up the phone as i got in my car, looking at the empty passenger seat. i sighed loudly as i opened my phone, looking at the picture of us.

"i shouldn't drag her into this.." i said to myself," i never should've involved her with my lifestyle.."

i turned the car on and began reversing out of my parking spot, before i took off down the road.

_

as i arrived, i pushed the doors open to the diner, bells ringing as i spoke to the waitress.

she sat me down at a table and handed me a menu, before she left with a smile.

i don't even have an appetite, why do i have this.

i pulled the yellowing plastic on the corners, hopefully distracting myself enough to keep calm. the old paper that laid under it slowly came to surface, as i looked at the color slowly chip off.