𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

~

~

I wanted to kiss her so badly.

So damn badly..

________________________________

"Jadian, you got practice tonight?" I said, spinning my pen in between my fingers.

"Nah, what's up?" he responded quickly.

I nodded my head," It's nothing, just wondering." I said, waiting for my class to start.

It was boring, it's psych. Nothing really special in all honesty, I was gonna major in this in college so I wanted to get a head start.

Typical things for an asian right? Yea, you gotta be a doctor, a nurse, whatever else my mom and dad shoved down my throat before they left me.

Nah, not left. That's way too nice of a word.

Abandoned.

They abandoned me.

And maybe, that's why I am the way am.

"Daniel, do you have a question?" My teacher asked.

"No, i'm sorry, didn't even realize I was raising my hand." I said, putting it back down.

I started to pay a little bit better attention now, I didn't wanna miss anything important.

.
.
.
.

Class ended and I made my way into the main corridor.

"Hey. Daniel, you got a minute?" A voice said.

I turned around and saw the girl.

Now that I thought about it, she was a lot smaller than me, shorter as well.

"Huh?" I said, beginning to feel flushed.

"When you left the other day, during math, you missed some of the notes. We're having a test in a couple days." She said.

"Okay.? I'm lost at what we're getting at here." I muttered.

" I wanted to send the notes to you! I just didn't have your number, and I don't have my math books with me since we don't have pre cal."

"Oh, well here."

I handed her my phone and she typed her number in and texted her phone.