𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫.

~"Yea

~
"Yea. It's fine... But next time, don't grab my arm so damn hard."

"I promise I won't." I said chuckling," I promise."
________________________________

I took a shower upon arrival to the hotel room, our night swim was cut short after security busted us.

Luckily we lied out way out of a charge.

I put the shampoo in my hair and began to scrub my scalp, letting the soap drip down onto my shoulders.

Reaching for the washcloth, I caught a glimpse of myself in the almost fogged up mirror.

I need to go back to the gym.

I'm getting smaller.

I rinsed the shampoo out and lathered my washcloth in body wash.

Eucalyptus mint was my signature scent now, partially because Araceli picked it out the other day at the store.

I began to wash my body and think about life, what's next for us?

I wanna ask her to run away with me, but we've only been dating for a few weeks.

But I wanna keep her safe, I don't wanna ever put her in danger again.

But that's my girl, she's my girl.

.
.
.
.

"All yours." I said, walking out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my waist.

"Alright pretty boy." She said, whipping me with her towel.

"Ouch."

She closed the door behind her and I began to change.

It didn't take long since it's just a pair of boxers and a tank top.

Putting my belongings down, I made the bed and sat on my side, plugging my phone in.

"Alright, and now we wait." I muttered, looking at the ceiling.

She really takes the longest fucking showers, what do girls do in the shower?

I rolled over and partially fell off the bed.

"Oh shit." I said, pulling at the covers," Shit shit shit."

I did my best not to slide off but the effort was wasted when my butt hit the floor.