problem?

"oh shut it

"oh shut it." she said smacking me."you love it though. and you know it."

"yes. yes i do."
_____________________________________

"alright, we've gotta teach you how to shoot." i said blatantly, in the middle of breakfast.

"uh, where's this coming from?" she asked " everything alright?"

"yea, but in the off chance something happens, i need to know you know how to shoot and what to do when that time comes."

she looked at me confused as she chewed her waffle ever so slightly. taking a sip of her coffee she began to speak," so what you're saying is, you're gonna train me?"

"yes, exactly." i said," and ill only have a short amount of time to teach you shit, so i need to know if you're gonna give your best effort to this."

"if it comes down to protecting you, i have absolutely no problem with it, but on one condition."

"which is?"

"can we like, go shopping for clothes.. i kinda didn't bring any workout clothes." she said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"yea, i don't mind. finish eating and we'll go. does that sound good?"

"perfect." she said, sipping on her coffee again.

even so, this is nice. peaceful too. maybe i shouldn't kill him. we could stay like this and live on the run for the rest of our lives.

we can get married and run away, off the grid. she and i and the ocean.

let's get married in front of the ocean..

yea. that's perfect.

"ahem." she coughed," you gonna go get dressed or..."

"my fault." i said," ill get right on that.."

i threw my plate in the trash and i walked over to her, kissing the top of her head," i love you."

"yea yea, i love you too."

.
.

"you know, it's only when i'm in the car with you, ONLY when i'm in the car do you want to drive like a GRANDMA." she said," go faster daniel."

"yea well because i care about your safety, im not gonna be reckless and put you in danger."

"we're going 45 in a 75 daniel! speed it up."

"but i don't wanna crash with you in the car." i said," it's all for your safety."

"oh my god." she said, sinking into the seat," we're gonna be at the store that's usually 10 minutes away in an HOUR."